Day 8

It has been a hard time for Jisung to focus more, knowing how he felt about Minho..

he has been avoiding the boy for days now..

and it's driving him crazy..

Chan who was observing the two, It's really entertaining.. How Jisung avoids every move Minho makes when it comes to him, to how Minho lets out a face of confusion whenevee Jisung runs away from him..

really it's entertaining, TQD (Top Quality Drama)

but for Minho, It's not.. It's driving him nuts..

What did he do wrong? this only happened after Chan asked him if he likes Jisung back...

is there something going on?

<><><><>

Jisung was walking back to the Dorms, he bought some pocky for Himself and biting it on the way back.. Once he opened the door, he was greeted by Minho who was chilling on the wall, looking like he was waiting for someone..

Hearing that Door Open, Minho walked over to the door and thanked God that it Was Jisung, The person he was definitely looking for..

"Jisung.. We need to talk.. " Minho grabbed his arm and dragged him to the Couch, where, strangely.. no one is.. (Maybe they're on a date.. Jk Lmaooo)

"Wh-What is it Hy-Hyung? " Jisung stuttered, not because he was afraid.. but Because Minho was being Directly close to him!!

"Is there something that I did wrong? Why are you Avoiding me? " Minho asked in a worry.. "N-No! everything is fine hyung! just need some Personal Space.."Jisung looked away.. But then sooner or later.. He walked away..

Minho wasn't convinced..

Something Is really going on..

<><><><>

" agh! Felixxx! how can I do this?!?! "Jisung sighed on his Pillow, while Felix was there, sitting while listening to his stupid complaints about his Love.. " Just Confess you Dumb Squirrel! "The Younger(who is apparently younger than him by ONE SInGLe FuCKiNg DaY) Replied, Annoyance in his tone.. " It's so hard!! What if he doesn't likes me back? "Jisung worried..

" Umm.. How couldn't he like you?! he literally calls you Baby!! if that isn't obvious then I dont know what is! "Felix groaned in annoyance.. " it's just! I'm scared.. "Jisung mumbled.. " just try.. "Felix patted his back..

" okay! "the Squirrel boy jumped out of bed, ready to face Minho whatever his answer is.. He can't be sure but it sure is a good feeling to get something out of your chest. 

Peeping through the Kitchen, he spotted Chan and Minho having what seems like an argument..

"Minho! just Admit that you like him! " Chan groaned slightly, causing a pissed Minho to answer back.. "I said I don't Like Him! I don't! and I will never! " Minho shouted..

Jisung felt his heart shatter at those words..

He will never like me.. What's the point on trying?

Jisung Sniffed on his way back, Felix who was still inside got a confused face and walked over to the sniffling boy.. "Hey! Wha-whats wrong? " Felix asked.. "He will Never like me, I don't see the reason why I should confess.. " Jisung cried louder..

"it's okay.. I'm here.. " Felix soothed his back as his Shirt got wet because of the tears..

<><><><>

"Look Minho, We need to talk.. " Chan said in the most convincing tone he ever made in his 7 years of Training experience (and I just have to put that there, because 7 years is an amazing determination, ily Chan)

"what is it again? " Minho Groaned as he looked at Chan..

"Minho! just Admit that you like him! " Chan Groaned slightly..

" "I said I don't Like Him! I don't! and I will never! " Minho shouted..

Wait.. Something isn't right about those words..

"then fine! go live in your stupid lives forever! how did Jisung even liked you at this rate? " Chan mumbled the last part, causing Minho to Shovel himself in confusion..

but before he could even ask, Chan walked away..

Minho sighed as he rubbed his temple and walks away, when heard a Loud cry..

Oh shit! That's Jisung!

He ran to the direction of the voice and spotted a Crying Jisung in Felix's arms... "hey! what happened here?! " Minho asked, slightly worried..

"as if you care.. " The Aussie boy scoffed.. "Tell me! " Minho cried..

"just go.. " Jisung weakly spoke.. "what? " Minho asked.. "are you Deaf?! I SAID JUST GO! " Jisung shouted.. before crying back into Felix's arms, yearning for attention, which Felix granted and soothed his back then petted his hair..

Minho looked at him with The most saddest eyes a Hoe can do.. he Walked away slowly, his eyes looking slightly hurt and his face fully tainted with a pained expression..

he looked down as he headed to his own room and flopped down the bed, not noticing that tears began to stream slowly down his face..

"I'm sorry.. " he mumbled quietly before slowly falling asleep, His eyes a little wet..

--

Sorry if this was an Angsty Chapter, we need some pepper in our sweet shitty lives..

and guys.. how's the chapter? I have been using many forms of speech because I am expanding my vocabulary! is it getting better?

also this book might end on Chapter 11/12, sorry to burst ur bubbles but I promise I will come back with a a new book!SEVENTEEN EDITIONNNN

🌸