Day 7

Today, can be.. let's say boring for Minho.. Jisung was out with Felix, well the boy dragged him..

if you were wondering.. the two are friends again.. (I was about to type together instead of friends, but then I was like.. wait a minute..)

seriously.. how did the two makes up again, like a cool off? who knows? we will never know..

so now Minho was on the couch watching Television.. then so he thought..

what if Felix was an alien who can Manipulate people?! maybe he Manipulated Jisung?! oh no! what if Jisung is in Danger?!?!

"yo, chill.. Jisung won't Die.. " Changbin walked past behind him.. "how do you even know what I'm thinking about?! " Minho exaggerated, the thought of someone knowing what you think about is really creepy to his perspective..

"you make that face, when you're worried about Jisung, and Jisung only.. " Changbin shrugged as he opened his soda can and walked away..

is his statement true??

After a few Minutes, Chan walked into the room and sat beside Him.. "you know.. Jisung really admires you. " chan smiled.. "I know.. I admire him too, He's just too cute!! " Minho widened his eyes speaking clearly.. "like we don't know that psh.. "Minho scoffed, but then it quickly disappeared when Chan asked something..

" Minho...Do you like him?"Chan stared into his eyes..

Minho felt a rush of Panic, why is he Panicking for nothing? they're just friends!

"W-what?! n-no! no way! we're just Friends! nothing else!! " Minho smiled awkwardly as Chan looked at him with a Bitter distasteful expression.. "your face says otherwise.. "the older crossed his arms..

" I'm not Lying!! "

"Minho, just Admit it! " Chan pleaded, "what would I admit? I'm saying the truth! I don't like him! " Minho replied back..

"then why are you sweating like crazy? I'm just asking a simple question! you don't need to exaggerate! "Chan face palmed.. Minho just wouldn't - cooperate..

why won't the boy just listen to him? he can't be in denial forever!

can he?

" I'm not exaggerating.. I'm just, a little troubled.. "Minho mumbled the last part.. " what? "Chan asked.. " Isaididontlikehim! "Minho answered in a rush, before rushing away, and Convincing himself that a nap can ease his panicking mind..

why am I panicking anyways? it's not like Jisung would like me! the same goes for me..  He thought..

he buried his face in the crook of pillow and began to fall asleep..

<><><><>

Meanwhile.. (I swear this ain't Spongebob,srry)

Jisung and Felix we're on their way back..Felix grabbed him along so they could talk things and settle their weird dumb argument..

once they opened thed door, they were greeted with a Chan,sitting with his legs crossed on the couch, staring directly at Jisung..

"Felix? Can you leave us for now? " Chan politely asked.. "umm.. why? " Felix does his signature Meme face.. "Changbin needs you.. " Chan excused..

"oh? Okay!! OMO CHANGBINNIEEEE I'M COMING FOR YOUUU! " Felix shouted at the top of his lungs before running over to whoever God knows where Changbin is.. (maybe changbin's on the end of the rainbow, just a thought)

"umm.. Chan hyung? what do you need?? " Jisung asked, a little shaky... "what? why are you scared? I'm just going to talk to you.. " Chan let out a hearty Laugh and gestured to for the Squirrel boy to sit down.. which Jisung followed and sit beside him.. both of his palms sweaty..

"why are you so tense? " Chan laughed again.. "cause Maybe! you will kill me! I Fought with Felix remember? " Jisung frowned.. "what? No! I know you two already made up.. but that's not the topic.. I'm here to ask you a Question.. " Chan smiled at the confused boy..

"sure hyung! go ahead.. " Jisung smiled back(seriously guys, while writing this, there a small black ant crawling at my leg and I'm crying cuz it tickles)

"Do you like Minho? " Chan asked, and Jisung felt like falling out of the chair because of the sudden question..

"What?! No Hyung! We're just really that close! "Jisung smiled uneasily and waved both his hands, in attempt to convince the Older.. "Are you sure? so all of that hair petting and Cuddles are just attention? I don't believe you Jisung.. " Chan shook his head looking very Unimpressed..

"I don't believe myself either! I'm Confused! " Jisung pouted.. "well, if that's the case.. What do you first think of when you heard the Name Minho?"Chan asked like an Expert making Jisung think really REALLY hard..

" well.. His Cuddles!! His Cuddles are the Best! tis so warm and Cozy! oh, Oh!  and when his face looks like full of Criticism it's sooo cute!!! and when he Pets or Ruffles my hair! I feel like a real squirrel and it makes me all fuzzy! he's the ber Hyung and I don't know what I will do without his Warm Cuddles and Hair Petting! it's soooo Satisfying that he gives me attention! "Jisung smiled, Chan smiled in return because he could feel the Happiness in this words..

" well.. Now, may I ask you again.. Do you Like Him? "Chan asked..

" I still don't know.. But I don't know what I would do without him, He makes me feel Loved.. "

Jisung though for a second before realizing something..

"Hyung! I don't Like him! I LOVE HIM! " Jisung smiled proudly.."There you are!! He also doesn't just make you feel love! He Gives you love! "Chan Beamed with pride, knowing a job well done..

" now.. There is one more thing to solve... that stubborn undenial hoe.. "Chan mumbled under his breath..

" Well.. Hung! Thank you for giving me this sudden realization! I must go, My Love is Waiting! "Jisung sang..

" well, you Love, is napping.. so.. How about later? "The older chuckled... a Pout was formed in Jisung's face, but not really noticed..

Maybe he really needs a rest, I'm getting worried.. Oh no! is this how it feels like to care for somebody you love?! Jisung thought..

Well.. Jisung was Thinking all day, if it's really a normal thing to think about someone you love all fucking day..

--
well.. I know it escalated quickly, but this book was supposed to be a short book so ye.. #dealwithit

and the Meme in the Media, I did that Lmaooo

sorry if I haven't updated for days, it feels like a month but anyways! this book may or may not end before chapter 15 so, Goodbye soon my friends, but as soon as this book ends, I will publish a Seventeen one Hoshi×Woozi...or maybe I will publish the book before this book even ends! see y'all soon!  ^_^