Im sorry

The two chapters you see above this update are drafts that I had found from a year ago as a continuation of this story. I did not write them recently

Please read.

My deepest condolences to everyone who enjoys my work, I should've notified you on this earlier. It has been a year and since then I have gotten myself a job as well as being up to my neck in exams and an Oxford University trip regarding my hopes to pursue a degree there in a few years. In other words, things have gotten real as of recent. I hope everyone can understand how I had to prioritise my future and I have been too caught up to tell you, but your support has been overwhelming and I thank you all for being amazing, you have all helped me write these books thanks to your consistent support and kindness which I did not expect to be ongoing when I logged in today.

As for the books themselves, I can't predict exactly what I will do, but the likelihood of updating and/or completion is slim now. I am very sorry to all the people who have waited extremely patiently for new chapters. As for this particular book I have found many draft chapters in my notes on my old phone that I will copy up onto wattpad so you may see them.

This account will be mostly inactive, so if you wish to do your own continuation of my books from where I have left off you are welcome to do so without asking.

Thank you all for your understanding!