H-hey, you look good in pink! [7]

Day: 7/30 (smut)

Prompt: lingerie

Couple: M/M Kirishima (top), Bakugou (bottom)

Words: 738

--------

"Ejirou. I look fucking stupid," Bakugou exclaimed through the locked bathroom door.

"Come on babe! I know you're not used to this... But this is what happens when you lose a bet! Now let me see!"

"Nah,"

"Don't you make me use my quirk to get in there sir 'suki!" Kirishima whales from outside the door.

The door clicks, signaling that the blond had unlocked the door. Kirishima entered enthusiastically, swinging the door open to feist his eyes on... A fully clothed Bakugou?

"If you really want to see, you'll have to get these clothes off of me yourself." he teased, brushing shoulders with the taller redhead as he sauntered past.

"You really are a fucking tease! Why meee?!" Kirishima whined, lunging at the blond, who quickly dodged out of the way.

"Oh! I sure am! sir red riot.

"Katsuki, come on! The kids will be home soon, this isn't funnyyyy."

"Wow that's super unfortunate," Katsuki whispers, just loud enough for the other to hear.

The blond grins from ear to ear, quickly dodging all of the other's flustered attempts to catch him, he laughs.

"Are you even making an attempt?" he jokes, failing at containing his laughter.

In his fit of hysteria, Kirishima caught him, pushing him down on their shared bed. That shut the blond up quickly.

"Not so tough anymore now are ya', Kat?"

Before he could respond, his black t-shirt was torn off of him. Revealing a hot pink bra with black and red straps. The cups of the bra had see-through hearts where his nipples were. Kirishima was speechless.

"I-i told you I looked stupid...I-"

"Holy fuck I think I'm gonna come."

"Wha-"

Kirishima pulled down the blond's pants and prepared for an eyeful. Underneath was a small pair of deep red panties covered in pink and black hearts, As if that weren't enough, Bakugou had on black fishnet pantyhose which only made Kirishima lose his mind more.

"So are you going to fuck me or continue to drool over my crotch?" Katsuki asked in a demanding tone. His face was bright red. If wearing shit like this meant he got this much attention from his lover he swore that he would wear it as many times as possible.

Kirishima took one more good look at his significant other till he ripped that cloth right off of him.

"I know what your thinking, don't. Because this shit was expensive as hell."

Kirishima pouted and licked over the panties, maybe he could change his mind?

"Ahh-shit eji' just fuckn take them off."

The redhead continued to lick the front of his panties until they were visibly wet. he licked a stripe up the blonds torso, stopping at the bra to nibble through to his nipples.

"Fuck! Eji just fucking take it off."

"No can do! These are expensive remember" Kirishima taunted, slowly rubbing his crotch on the others.

"Just... Fucking Do what you want."

"That's cute, but you need to ask a little nicer babe," Kirishima says, grinning at the blonds lustful reaction.

Without a moment's hesitation, Bakugou speaks some words that Kirishima never thought he'd hear from his spouse.

"Ejirou. I need you to please fuck me right now, make me your fucking bitch."

It's like something in Kirishima snapped. He took off his own shirt and pants and continued to grind on the blond only harshly

"I fucking love you Katsuki," he whispers before finally slowly stripping off the red panties. He untied them from the sides and watched as Katsuki's well-hidden dick flicked out.

As for the bra, Kirishima's patience was already at its limit. He ripped it in half quickly without even using his quirk. He then took off his boxers as well.

Soon enough the two heard a knock on the door, it couldn't be...fuck

"Just fucking come in me already"

Ding dong

"Kat, the kids are-"

"That's why I said hurry!"

Kirishima came inside the blond and pulled out in a hurry, he threw his clothes on and left for a second before returning briefly

"We're doing this again!" he shouted before running away to the door.

---
"Hey, Daddy!!...Why is your face all red?" Mei asks.

An: The story from yesterday will be continued, thank you all for your support!! :) it's making this super fun!