Try Something New [21]

Day: 21/30 (smut)

Prompt: Toys

Couple: M/M Kirishima x Bakugou

Words: 610

_________

"...W-what?"

"I said, I have the dildo in my ass. Did you not hear me the first time?"

Kirishima tugged at his ear as if he were clearing it out, had he actually heard the boy correctly?

"Wha-?"

"You heard me the first time!"

"But why?" Kirishima asked, looking down in confusion at the blond, his head tilted and he scratched the back of his neck anxiously.

Bakugou looked down and pinched the bridge of his nose in aggravation.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..." Kirishima said in realization. "So it's a yes?!"

Kirishima had asked Bakugou how he felt about sex toys awhile back, and once he proposed the idea, the conversation ended with a simple "I'll see."

Bakugou nodded and grabbed his husbands wrist. His body may not have been bulkier than the redheads in any way, shape, or form, but he still manages to make him lunge from the sudden movement.

"Wait! I bought something for this!" Kirishima yells.

He leaves and returns with an unopened amazon box, he opens it to reveal a slightly smaller black box without a brand name. the outside looked like silk.

He opened the box and gave it to katsuki as if he couldn't open it on his own.

"What the fuck is this?" The blond snapped.

"Just look inside."

And look he did, inside there were three rubber dildos, which varied in size, accompanied with a butt plug and vibrators.

Bakugous face reddened, he hid his face in his knees and quickly shut the box, throwing it at the redhead, who only laughed.

"Too much?" Kirishima said, sitting next to the blond and ruffling his hair while he giggled.

"W-where did you get that? When-"

"Amazon... it said it on the box. And about a month ago to be honest."

Kirishima stood to put the box away.

"I didn't say I didn't want to use it, dickhead!" Bakugou yelled, snatching the box out of his hand.

Kirishima beamed.

"Really?"

"No, fakely. yes. Now hurry, I'm hard."

Kirishima laughed and pushed bakugou down kissing at his neck and sucking on his bottom lip, Kirishima moaned and stripped the blond of his shirt, exposing his muscular torso.

After taking a second to appreciate Katsuki's toned muscles, Kirishima Began to remove his own shirt, moving slowly, teasingly.

Once the blond had enough he quickly sat up, pulling off Kirishima shirt himself. He flopped back down with a pout, making the boy on top of him laugh quietly.

Kirishima kissed the side of Bakugou's jaw and sucked harshly, leaving a light red mark on his fair skin. He continued to trail soft kisses on the boy, stopping on his chest. He traced his fingers on the blonds toned mussels with one hand and pulled down his loose shorts and boxers with the other.

He quickly took Bakugou's length in his hand and stroked slowly.

"F-uck Kiri-"

The redhead let go and made his way down the blonds hole which was filled with a purple dildo that leaked a little out of him.

Kishima pushed expertly at the toy, sending the tip of the rubber to push directly into the blonds prostate.

Bakugou moaned loudly and his legs slammed shut on reflex. Kirishima pulled the toy out and pushed once more, this time pumping at the blonds dick quickly until he came in his hand.

Bakugou sat up and was pushed back down softly.

"We're not done yet."

An: I couldn't finish this, but expect a part two. (Not during this month, it'll be in another one-shot book! Thank you for reading!)