Who's a good boy? [16] 1/2

Day: 16/30 (fluff)

Prompt: BARKugou

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 806
__________

Now, Bakugou was used to many strange things In his life. It was one of the realities that came with training to be a pro-hero. However, it would be a lie to say that he wasn't surprised when he woke up with ears and a fluffy tail.

He noticed he felt a little off as soon as he had woken up. He jumped up out of his bed and looked In his mirror.

And that's when he noticed it.

"Are Those...dog Ears?" He said to himself. He whipped around and cursed loudly when his tail viciously hit the door.

His tail?!

Bakugou gasped louder than he should have been capable of.

"Bakubabe? We've gotta get to class soon."

Bakugou's tail flicked in annoyance. He cared more about covering his dog like features than about how he got them in the first place.

He attempted to hide his ears with his surrounding blond hair but it tickled immensely. He tried to lay them down, but they just perked up with every sound he heard.

"Bakubottem?"

"Shut up I'm coming! A-and doesn't call me that!"

Once he gave up on the troublesome ears he attempted to hide his tail. Though, the thing was big and bushy as hell. And stuffing it in his pants was his only idea. which definitely wouldn't work.

He looked in the mirror and shrugged.

If anyone annoyed me today. I'll blow their fucking facial pubes off.

Bakugou laughed to himself and answerd the door for his boyfriend.

"What took you so long! I- waaaaa?" He gasped out, reaching to pet Katsukis ears immediately, before Bakugou could object Kirishima's eyes glistened with delight as the Pats the blond, rubbing circles on his head.

"Get the fuck off of me loser!" The blond screamed, his tail went haywire, wagging so fast his butt wiggled as well.

"You have a tail too?" Kirishima exclaimed, letting go of bakugou's hair. The blond had to physically bite back a whine when Kirishima let go.

"Yep. Now get a load of it now, Because the next person who even thinks about this will not live to see another day." He growls, brushing past Kirishima as they walked to class.
  ---
Kirishima looked at bakugou and told him to "hold on" right before they entered their class. Bakugou sighed and complied, rolling his eyes while Kirishima entered.

"Guys, I don't have much time," he says

"Bakugou Is not In a good mood. at all. Do not annoy him, I repeat, do not annoy him."

The majority of the group takes this in good terms, though, Kaminari, Sero, and Mina see this as nothing but a challenge.

The three give each other "that look" and they knew the hunt is on.

Kirishima left the room and back to katsuki.

"What the hell did you do?"  Bakugou questions.

Kirishima simply laughs and pats him on the head.

"Little- fuck! I'm, not a dog!" Bakugou yells, though he doesn't push away, instead he leans into the touch. Kirishima absolutely loved how much of the blond's thoughts were accidentally shown through that bushy tail of his.

Cautiously Bakugou's walks into the classroom. Nothing for a few seconds and then laughter. As bakugou turned around to take one last look of who he needed to "accidentally" kill, it turned out to be Mina, kami, and Sero. Bakugou rolled his eyes. He technically couldn't kill them because they were his "friends" and they keep him company. Katsuki quickly flips them the bird and storms of to his seat.

Awiza gave bakugou a short look when he walked in, but he thought nothing else of it. He taught the class as usual.

---
For lunch, the blond wanted nothing but to escape to his dorms and come back next bell, but Kirishima and his other idiotic friends had other plans.

"Kirishima!" kaminari whispered

"Huh? Why are you whispering?" he responded loudly.

"Cause we don't know how well he hears, Kirishima!"  Mina snapped.

" Yeah, stupid. Now call his name and watch his tail." Sero says.

The three of them giggle as Kirishima sighed. He takes a good look at his boyfriend across the cafeteria, his ears are down in an un-alerted fashion, and his tail follows behind him, unmoving besides from the steps of his feet.

"Hey, Katsuki!" Kirishima yells.

The blonds ears perk and his tail moves quickly. This being told, katsuki still turns around with his usual scowl, rolling his eyes as if to say "don't call me just walk up to me, idiot." his body, on the other hand, told an entirely different story.

To be continued!

An: heya!! This story WILL be smut and will be continued tomorrow because I am exhausted. (and I write shit when exhausted) I'm sorry. So get prepared for this and part 3/3 of "his Instagram" tomorrow!