Three days [22] So tiny! 2/3

Day: 23/30 (Fluff)

Prompt: Baby Baku

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 638
____________

It's been about three days since the blond came home and he doesn't seem to be growing at all. Eventually, Katsuki was able to learn how to walk on his own and was pissed if anyone but Kirishima would try to pick him up.

Kirishima gave him toys upon toys to try to get him to cope with his teething a bit. But he insisted on chewing either the red-heads fingers or his own.

And now he was asleep, he seemed to be doing that much more, it was... relaxing? It just was kind of awkward not having a blond adult following him around the house without knowing it. It's boring in a way, it was easy to notice how actually extremely attached he was to his clingy husband, and he missed that more than he thought he would.

Kirishima was interrupted from his moment of fruitless sulking once he heard a loud cry from his bedroom, meaning Katsuki was awake. He was too small to jump off the bed himself, and that's where Kirishima came in to play.

He speed walked to the room and picked the blond up, shushing him quietly as he rocked him in his arms. The blond cried harder as if to say 'im, not an actual fucking baby, idiot."

As the 'father' roll in this unfortunate circumstance, Kirishima seemed to just know what to do. He planted a soft but firm kiss on the child's cheek and walked him into the kitchen. He sat him down in a high chair katsuki didn't need but Kirishima thought was adorable anyway, and he fed him a bowl of peas, it may not be the best meal, but Kirishima knew fuck-all about cooking and the child completely hated the idea about baby food... He learned that the hard way after he turned his back for one second, and in the other, there was "carrots and sweet potato" everywhere.

Kirishima eyes widened in adoration as the toddler practically wolfed down his food, making annoyed and disgruntled faces when he tried to chew the pees, eventually, Kirishima grabbed the bowl and crushed them for him, and the blond clapped and smiled on reflex.

As much as he complained about having to take care of "Tiny explode'" as he liked to call him, Kirishima almost found himself to feel a little lucky. Not all people have the chance to see their spouse as a baby in real time hell, he may even be the first. As nice as it was, he sure as hell hope his angry Pomeranian of a husband would return soon.

Before he would begin yelling at the top of his lungs, Kirishima took the child out of the high chair to let him roam, Bakugou's legs were wobbly, so were his arms, he seemed to lack the bodily function that he used to have. but hey, it's adorable.

"Shiee..hirr!" the blond yells, looking up at Kirishima with his arms in the air, which was the universal signal of "Pick me up, slave". Kirishima smiled at the sorry excuse of " Shitty hair" and picked the blond up, sitting him down on his lap and turning on the same thing adult Bakugou would watch in the evening when he returned from an especially short shift at work.

It took almost no time for the small blond to fall asleep again in Kirishima's arms, snoring oh so softly. Bakugou hadn't even been a real child and he was still having a hard time keeping him happy and healthy... It's been three days! God forbeid the two actually have kids.

KIds.

Kirishima shook the thought out of his mind both physically and mentally.

He had to deal with this obstacle first.