So Tiny! [13] 1/3

Day: 13/30 (Fluff)

Prompt: Baby Bakugou

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 410
_____________

Kirishima smiled through the blinds of their newly purchased house, Bakugou and Kirishima had been talking about buying a house together for years, so now that they finally have it's kind of surreal to think about.

Katsuki was at work now so Kirishima made it his duty to make sure the house was nicely cleaned before he returned home, once he was done he waited in front of the door like a puppy would.

So when Katsuki's black car pulled in the driveway he was extremely excited.

He ran to the door and prepared to open it as soon as he heard the jiggle of keys moving the lock, though, instead he heard a knock, which was unusual but it made him smile anyway.

Kirishima opened the door excitedly

"Welcome home babe-"

"I'm flattered but what would bakugou think?"

Kirishima looked up and saw Kaminari, he smiled and let himself in.

"What are you doing here, wait-wheres katsuki?"

"Oh he's right behind you"

"Kirishima turned around and saw Mina stepping out of her car that was parked behind katsuki's, was that... A toddler?

Mina made her way to the door with the toddler in her hands. The boy was kicking and crying and everything else in between.

Once she reached the door she handed him to Kirishima. He calmed down immediately, clinging onto the sleeve of his shirt.

"Is this?-"

"Yes. It is. He was visiting the lab at work today to see if he could make adjustments to his hero costume. Apparently he was asked to "taste test" something from one of the workers because "everyone else was afraid too." and this was the result." he points to the now asleep toddler in Kirishima's arms.

"Oh..." Kirishima whispers "how long will this last?"

"He was asked to taste test it... Do you think that they know anything about this bullshit!?" Mina argued. She seemed a little aggravated, possibly because she had to deal with Katsuki for and entire car ride.

"He seems to be aware of everything that's going on, he just can't speak because he has about two teeth. So I suggest you feed him soft things and treat him like... I don't know, a baby?" Kaminari and mina laugh and start to leave.

"Good luck with that dude!" he says, They both hopped inside Minas car and drove away.

Soft foods?