Thanks

An: Four more days!

Day: 26/30 (Fluff)

Prompt: Bakugou has always trouble saying "please" and "thank you" so Kirishima helps him.

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 1,558
__________
An: Day 185 million of not having time to re-read my shit. Sorry!

❤Kirishima's Pov❤

Ever since the students of UA moved into dorms, the first thing I have the privilege of is being able to see katsukis face first thing in the morning every day.

Before, I wouldn't have been surprised if someone told me that Katsuki was born scowling.

but his face in the morning.

It's when his face is relaxed from a long sleep, ready to start his day, that shit's adorable.

It's like the teachers knew of my crush for katsuki, that, or I had damn good luck when they chose dorm neighbors.

"Good morning Bakugou!" I say. The blond had been waiting for me to open the door, he does this every morning, even though I'm pretty sure I wake up before him.

"Hi," He says. His eyes were half-lidded like he had forced himself out of bed. He shuffles his feet and walks ahead slowly. I take my spot behind him.

"Are you excited about our field trip?" I ask, he shrugs.

"We're just going to be doing more training, right?"

we turn the corner and walk in the elevator, he presses the button for us.

"Thanks, and yeah, but like, we'll be in America dude!"

"Sounds like a lot of unnecessary work."

"Come-on! Man I- Oh hey Kaminari!" I say.

Kaminari smiles and runs to stand beside Katsuki.

"So you guys walk to class this early every day? No wonder you're always the first ones there!" He says, walking slightly ahead to hold the door for us.

"Thanks, man!" I turn to Katsuki to see he's still scowling. I slightly elbow him in his chest.

"Asshole. Fucking Thanks," he says.

Kaminari's eyes slightly widen, he looks at me in slight disbelief. I smile and continue walking to class, my chest slightly puffed.

Our first couple of hours of the class was boring as usual. It still baffles me how much better Katsuki is at teaching than them. Though, he's the best at a lot of things.

Awiza was talking slow as usual, but his words still had a way to pack a punch so it isn't hard to pay attention. That is until a pink paper is slid on my desk.

So you gonna ask bakuhoe out tomorrow or what? - Mina

My heart skips a little, I crumple the paper, put it in my mouth and drink a shit load of water to completely get rid of the evidence. I could hear Mina snicker beside me.

And why would I do that? I hand Mina the paper.

She quickly reads it and shakes her head in disapproval.

Tomorrow's valentines day, dimwit.

A chill of realization went through me. How could I forget that? I've been talking about confessing for months now, and now the day is actually coming? The audacity.