Comfortable Sweatshirt [20]

Day: 20/30 (Fluff and smut)

Prompt:?

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 1,036
____________

Maybe there wasn't a way to truly judge what is the most conferable thing was in the entire world.

But Bakugou was 100% sure it was Kirishima's sweatshirt.

You know, the red sweatshirt that was a little too big for the Blond, the one that hung loosely over his hips and hands but he still slept in it anyway. The one he had refused to wash for about a week as it smelled like the boyfriend he so adored.

Yes, that one.

To Bakugou, that sweatshirt was everything.

He woke up in his dorm at about 7:30 due to his body naturally alerting him, despite it being a plan-free weekend.

He forced his slightly drowsy body to stand and wobble downstairs for some coffee to begin his day. His naturally puffy hair matted to his head due to sweat from the unforgiving spring heat. Taking a rather old cup from class 3-A's shared cup-bored that he had to stand on his tippy-toes to reach, he prepared his coffee and left in a hurry, wishing not to wake anyone up.

Once Katsuki reached his room, he set the cup down on his nightstand table, as he smiled and threw himself on his bed. If there's one thing he would consider a good time it would be drinking coffee early in the morning in nothing but his boyfriend's sweatshirt and boxers. alone. Well, it would be better if he were with Kirishima, but that's self-explanatory.

Bakugou picked up the comic that he was planning on finishing and snuggled into his "borrowed" boyfriends red fabric. He relished in the morning silence and read to his heart's content, laughing slightly at the words and pictures in front of him.

He slid his small fingers through the handle of the mug and held it between his thighs, taking occasional sips.

he felt as if he were in another reality the serene atmosphere seeming too good to be true.

Which it was.

Katsuki shivered once he felt his crotch grow warm with extreme intensity, he jumped back, only spilling more coffee on himself.

With a quick curse, he peered to the bottom of the mug and sighed when he noticed a leak underneath. He placed the mug on the table beside him and tore off his underwear. the cup began to leak everywhere causing the surrounding area to become sticky on contact. Bakugou silently thanked Heaven that Kirishima's Jacket was long enough on him to cover his crotch. He ran back into the kitchen so flustered, he hadn't even noticed Kirishima there, making his morning protein shake.

Bakugou stood on his toes but couldn't quite reach the cups of the top, he grunted in frustration until he felt a figure press against his back and bring a cup down for him. Without noticing, he muttered a brief "thanks," and poured the remnants of his coffee into a new, holeless glass.

He had completely forgotten about the figure until it wrapped it's large, muscular arms around Katsukis petite waist.

"Do you always walk around naked in my clothes?" Kirishima whispered into the Blond's ear, his words blew cool air into Bakugou's sensitive neck. He shuttered.

"N-no I-ffuu." Katsuki moaned as the Redhead took hand-full of his ass, pressing himself against his back roughly.

"Did you think I wouldn't notice?" Kirishima whispered in his other ear, sliding both of his hands down to grip his ass violently. he bit his neck and moved one of his hands to his face, covering his fingers in front of the Blond's mouth for him to take.

Bakugou obeyed, sucking on his fingers harshly. Kirishima tore off his shirt and threw it on the ground. He pushed his fingers slowly into Bakugou's entrance. The Blond hissed and moaned at the sudden invasion that he was more than happy to welcome.

"W-were in the common..."

"Shh, Babe let me deal with it," Kirishima responded, Pushing his digits further into his tight warmth. He added another finger, scissoring inside him, barely skimming over his prostate to make him mewl with pleasure.

Kirishima removed his fingers and lifted the Blond onto the counter, he moved his wet hand up and down his shaft and pushed into him.

"Fuck, Katsuki, you're so fucking wet. Were you waiting for me, baby?" Kirishima groaned loudly as he lifted the Blond once more.

While inside he walked the two of them into Kirishima's dorm room and laid him on the bed softly. He positioned himself in a comfortable position over the Blond and thrust lazily. Bakugou's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he immersed himself in the heat inside. he moved his arm to hook over the taller boys shoulders and moaned loudly at every slight touch against his prostate.

Bakugou pumped at his idle cock until he couldn't anymore, the twitching of his arms and legs and the involuntary explosions that emerged from his palms forced him to hold on to the bed sheets a moaned aloud.

A slight smell of something burning from the sheets engulfed the room, the loud sound of Bakugou's moans and Kirishima's continuous praises and huffs of shuddering breath's.

Kirishima moved his hips quicker and pumped at Bakugou's dick.

"Come for me," he demanded.

Bakugous back arched as he came, his vision blurred and whitened as he moaned.

Kirishima pulled out and stroked quickly, coming on the face and sweatshirt of the Blond. He wiped it up using a nearby towel since his shirt was nowhere to be seen.

the Redhead smiled and moved Bakugou on his bare lap.

"You look really cute in that!" he said, eyes wide with admiration. He kissed him and hummed when the Blond reciprocated, sticking his tongue inside and pulling back sloppily.

Kirishima beams in delight when he lays the two of them down, he kissed his forehead and held the smaller boy tightly, as if he would completely disappear if he were to let go.

they stayed there contently, enjoying the presence of each other.

Bakugou's eyes widen.

"What?!" Kirishima asks.

"My motherfuckin coffee."