Chapter 3

Sonic's P.O.V.
"He's what now?!" I heard someone yell making me drop my ears for they were very sensible at the moment. "What do you mean he's-" 

"I did as many exams as I could! I even ran that test 5 times to make sure I was not seeing things! I am telling you the truth!" I heard Tails shouting back at what seemed to be Rouges blob. I couldnt really see anything. 

"I cant believe this... But then... Who is the-" Rouge got cut off again. What is going on? I didnt want to stand up. I felt too tired and sick. 

"I dont know... Sonic was locked in his room for a week, the lack of food and drinks must had affected him more because he is pregnant." My ears perked up at that and I quickly sat up. 

"I AM WHAT?!" I snapped and they quickly looked at me, it was a bad idea to move so fast, I felt so sick that I had to dash away from the lab and quickly upstairs past everyone to the restroom. I saw so many blurry images as I ran. It was Shadow, Amy, Blaze, Silver, Mephiles and Scourge. 

I bent down over the toilet and quickly threw up. "Sonic!" Tails and Rouge quickly ran behind me. I washed my mouth and flushed the toilet when I was done. I coughed a bit and felt tears in my eyes. Tails gave me a cup of water and I drank it. "Are you okay?" He asked and I slowly nodded as he guided me to the living room and made me sit down. 

"Blue, I think we need to talk..." Rouge said and I dropped my ears, everyone was there... 

"I-Is it true...?" I asked Tails ignoring everyone else. "A-Am I... really...?" 

"Yes... Sonic you are pregnant..." Tails said slowly and gently, I could hear everyone else gasp and probably looking at me shocked.

"I-I didnt... I didnt know I was a-a..." I stuttered a lot and pinned my ears down. What am I going to do now...?

"Sonic... Who is the...-?" I quickly cut them off. 

"No." I said when I looked up at Shadow and saw his expression had not changed. He didnt remember. He didnt remember at all. 

"But Blue, we have to know who the dad is." Rouge said and I shook my head. 

"No." I said again but a little louder. 

"Are you at least going to tell him?" Amy asked. "A pup needs both parents and a herm is much more sensible and needs better care than a female does when pregnant." She was worried about me, for the first time she was not mad or asking me to go out on a date with her or even clinging to me. She was worried.

"N-No... I cant tell him..." I said lowly taking everyone off guard. 

"Whats the matter, Blue? Did he hurt you?" Scourge asked and I shook my head. 

"No." I couldnt tell them who he was. 

"Then why cant you tell him?" Tails asked. 

"Because he doesnt remember." I snapped as tears ran down my muzzle as I looked at everyone, I saw Shadow from the corner of my eyes, his expression hadnt changed at all. I stood up. "He doesnt remember at all what happened and I dont expect him to... A-And even if he did... He wouldnt give a shit if I told him I was pregnant with his pup! He does not want to see me, okay? I am not going to tell someone who does not even want to see me that I am pregnant with their pup. He will not care either way." I snapped and this time I saw Shadow look at me with an expression I could not read. 

"B-But..." I cut off Silver just like I was with everyone else. I shook my head and started walking away. 

"Sonic! Where are you going?! You cant be alone!" Scourge yelled. 

"Away." I said emotionless making them understand I wanted my space. I went to my house, got in my car and took off the tracker then turned off the one in my phone and drove off. 

I cant believe this... I am pregnant with Shadows pup... And he will never know...