Chapter 25

Sonic's P.O.V.
Scourge kissed me hungrily, it was rough and forced. He tugged on my tail and made me gasp, I was holding in the moans. He quickly took his chance and explored my mouth making me do the first thing in mind.

"OUCH!" I bit his tongue as hard as I could making him bleed. He slapped me and moved to my ear then bit it. I hissed since he wasn't gentle at all. "Just for that, I'm going to make you faint~" He smirked and pinned my hands down as he positioned himself. His member was out and exposed but not mine. I was scared.

"S-STOP!" I pleaded but he didn't care and rammed himself hard inside me. "AHHH!!!" I was crying. He didn't even give me time, he started moving, not slow, but fast and rough. "PLEASE! STOP!"

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I was crying and yelling loudly in pain that I almost didn't hear when Shadow yelled that. He punched him away from me. Then chaos speared his leg and stomach. He quickly carried me, being careful with me. I was shaking in his arms. I was afraid.

"S-stop...!" I was scared Shadow would do that too. "STOP! PLEASE!" I cried loudly but Shadow simply rubbed my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"Its okay. Its okay, I'm not going to do anything. I'm taking you somewhere safe, where Maria is waiting for you. It's okay." Shadow quickly said the right thing, making me calm down and let him take me. Before I knew it, I passed out.

-

I woke up in pain. I didn't know where I was at hut I was crying. I had been crying while I was sleeping and I was crying now.

"Sonic?" I looked to the side and saw Tails. I tried to sit up but I was tied down. I panicked and tried to break it. "No, no, no. It's okay. Sorry. We were checking you but you kept moving in your sleep so we had to tie you down..." He quickly untied me.

"T-thank you..." I tried to sit up but I was in so much pain. I hissed loudly and let out a few tears. I suddenly remembered what Scourge had done and I pinned my ears down. "Maria... Where is she...?!" I panicked at not seeing her around. Worried to death for what Scourge had said.

"Dont worry, she's with Shadow. Scourge was taken care of, you don't have to be scared anymore. Its okay, Sonic." He said softly and I slowly nodded and calmed down.

"I heard shouting. What happen- Sonic, you're awake." I looked up and saw Shadow holding Maria. I smiled softly at her and reached for her. Shadow passed her to me and she nuzzled me. I hugged her and let a few tears roll down my muzzle.

I looked at them and saw Tails nodding at Shadow. He then walked to me as Tails left. He rubbed my arm and started healing me with his chaos energy.

I pinned my ears down when he did that. He was helping me. He saved me. Even after what I did to him. I woupd be dead by now if Shadow were to still be the way he used to.

"Shadow..." I called out his name. He looked up at me. "I'm really sorry." I apologized but he simply shook his head.

He was hurt, it was clear I had messed up all the chances I had with him. I dont know why I never took it seriously. Im really sorry... But still... I want him to know...

I know he won't do anything... I know he won't say it back anymore... But... I want him to know...

"I love you... I am really sorry for what I did..." I confessed. He looked at me shocked, and with a very clear hurt expression.

He didn't say anything. He didn't say it back. He simply stood up... And left...

****
Waow, this book has a lot of views, THANKS! And here I thought nobody liked it and was going to stop writing it and delete it😅