I N K 2 8 ✔

I didn't realise how long an actual week was, well five days without seeing my girls.

I know I've spoken to them and text them all day as well as see their beautiful faces on FaceTime but it's not the same.

I can't believe how much I'm missing, I should be there with them helping Bailey get her last minute bits for school or just spending all the time possible till she goes back to school and i'll be restricted to seeing her on weekends and holidays only.

Killer, Kid and Doc have been secretive as well, they don't think I know but I can tell they are planning something. I hope it's nothing serious I don't think we can handle another big surprise.

Me and Ghost have gone back to normal, Jodie literally jumped on me when I arrived. I didn't think she would of missed me so much but clearly she did.

She told me all about their honeymoon they had when Ghost got out and how they had the most amazing time in Greece.

She also told me about Khloe when she was pregnant and showed me a memory box she made for me, it had all pictures of the scans and pictures of Khloe, she looked more beautiful when she was pregnant then she does now.

'Oh my, look how tiny she was!' I said pointing to a picture of Bailey sleeping with a elephant teddy.

'Still can't make her love for elephants disappear aye?' Jodie said laughing and smiling at it

'What's this?' I said to Jodie when I held something up that was wrapped up.

'Oh my god! I forgot about that, open it.' she said excitedly.

When I opened it I saw it was a picture frame. I cried, literally bawling out my eyes.

It was a picture of Khloe and Bailey when she was newborn, it looks like she had just given birth and Bailey was wearing a baby grow that says 'my daddy is better then yours'.

'She never excluded you from the birth. She had lots of personalised things that mentioned you and the club. If you've seen her coat you'll see.' she said holding up another picture of the same leather coat I saw her wear a few weeks ago.

'Why?' I said shocked.

'You was gone from here but never from her heart. Bailey is as much as yours as she is Khlo's, she didn't want you to miss out even though you wasn't there.' She said handing me a picture of Bailey about 5 year old holding a sign that says 'my daddy is an artist what's yours?'.

'What's this?' I said pointing to it.

'It was a show and tell at her pre-school about her parents. Khloe wanted her to talk about you so they both made the sign for her to take to school.' Kane said coming from the kitchen and looking at the picture.

'She really made me involved didn't she?' I said speechless.

'My sister is amazing, she was heartbroken but still brought bailey up to be the most well behaved mannered little girl we know, well until you steal her ice-cream.' Kane said laughing at the memory.