LIKE ME

OTW TO FISHMAN ISLAND/ NEW WORLD
P.O.V 3RD PERSON:
  Welp I'm a pirate now. Who would have thought from lab rat to pirate in in just a week.

  Before, I had always wondered if I would even survive to see the next day, now I have to wonder if I'll survive to see the next day on a submarine! in the new world!

I wonder how long until we get to the Fishman island, I've never thought I'd get to see real Fishmen, I've never seen one before.....I wonder if I could can get an eyepatch and if my leg falls if I could get a pegleg...
    Kona was lost in thought while laying on her bed in her new room. Since Ikkaku was the only other girl on the ship before Kona joined, she got her own room and now so did Kona. The room was small but it had a desk, a closet, a single bed,a night stand, and a rectangular mirror - it was much more homey then Kona was used too.
    Kona could hear Ikkaku's footsteps very clearly, prancing around her room looking for clothes for Kona to wear.
    While taking Kona to her room Ikkaku said she didn't have very many "land clothes" as she called them (basically day off clothes Kona figured) and might need a moment to look.
    Kona heard the footsteps come from her room to the hall and right in front of Kona's door. Before she had a chance to knock Kona got up and opened the door, scaring Ikkaku a bit. Kona smiled nervously forgetting that it might be a little freaky to have someone to know you're there and she hadn't mentioned to the crew her...traits.

"Sorry about the wait I had to find the  the smallest clothes I had, you really need to eat more" she said brushing off the awkwardness of the moment. Kona laughed it off and took the clothes, Ikkaku waited outside while she  changed. Kona had to admit Ikkaku's clothes were a bit to big for her and seriously considered going to the cafeteria and stocking up on some cake.
     Kona stepped out the room to show Ikkaku. Ikkaku had given her some floral pink pants and a white t-shirt with the heart pirate's skull on it which Kona styled it by tucking it in and letting the shirt be baggy. To finish the look she also was given some red gladiator sandals that didn't go with the outfit at all and was also a little too big. 

"Hm" reacted Ikkaku, which wasn't really a response anyone wants to here when showing them an outfit. She smiled apologetically.
"When we get to Fishman island we'll go clothes shopping ok" Kona slumped into her self and a depressing aura hovered over her.

"N-NOT THAT IT LOOKS BAD, it's just they dont really fit and the shoes look like their too big and the pink pants and white shirt clash with your hair and the shirt is also to big and mabye we can accessorize and you should put on some more weight or we'll never find any clothes that are going to fit...and mabye get a hair cut and doing something about your nai...."
Kona dived deeper and deeper into insanity and Ikkaku kept spinning herself into madness (it was a whole mess)
       after the attack Kona was out of breath, from how many hits she took, and Ikkaku was out of breath too from how much talking she had done and they both ended up staring at each other until they bursted into laughter. 
    Kona stopped and looked at Ikkaku and her mind started to space off. She started thinking about how shes never had a close girl-friend before and seeing as Ikkaku lived on a ship with only guys, for god knows how long, Kona figured that she wasn't very used to girl to girl talk before either.
    Even though Kona really appreciated Ikkaku, her mind started to wonder.
"H-hey Ikkaku" Kona asked nervously
Ikkaku wiped away a piece of hair and looked to Kona, smiling, which basically meant for Kona to continue.

"D-do you think you can introduce me to some of the other members...or at least tell me about a few of them" she said. Smiled mischievously and grabbed Kona's arm, locking her so she couldnt escape.

"Absolutely they would love to meet you,  ...and perhaps you would love to meet them" Ikkau said and if it wasn't for Kona's insane hearing she would have missed the last part....they can't be that bad right?