YOU...BETRAYED ME

The day of reckoning

  "Oh my god!! It looks like a giant turtle!!!" Yelled Penguin and Shachi at the same time.

    At the moment, we were sailing across the surface of the sea.Everyone was outside trying to get a glimpse of the odd shaped island. Everyone except for the captain and I.

"So where on the island do you think he'll be?" He asked me. I shrugged, disinterested.

There was no point in putting up a facade now.

Trafalgar looked at me. "Oi are you sick agai-"

"I'm fine, let's just get Ceasar" I cut him off.  I walked ahead to the railing. He just let me and didn't say anything.

Why does he let me get away with so much? Why was he so easy to trick!?

I thought but decided I didn't care.

The island came closer. The entire island was wildlife and large trees, the trees only were in the middle of the island, and four patches of sand in the corners made it look like a turtle. 

    When we finally did set the anchor, everyone started to get off. I was one of the first ones off. I walked away from everyone.

   I sat, alone, on a rock, staring off into the sea.

Who knows how long until I see it again
I think.

   I hear Shachi's footsteps approach me. I try not to shake as he stops next to me.

There's no going back...

"Hey Kona...you ok? I didn't want to say anything but you've been acting off for like two weeks and now that we are on the island...you seem even more strange" he says nervously.

I stare at him blankly, silently. I get up from my rock.

"Shachi I need to tell you something...will you follow me?" I ask with no show of emotion. He gulps slightly but then agrees.

POV CHANGE: 3RD PERSON
    "Captain, we can't find Shachi or Kona anywhere..." said a worried Ikkaku.

  Bepo, Law, Ikkaku, and Penguin stood together. They had docked 30 minutes ago and Law had sent Ikkaku out to find Kona, so they could track down Ceasar. But Ikkaku couldn't find her on the beach.

After searching some more they also found that Shachi was missing too. Law had an uneasy feeling.

   "We'll keep searching. Tell the rest of the crew to stay on the beach while we go search the island. If something took them we don't want anyone else to go missing" Law orders.

The three crewmates nodded their heads and took off to the rest of the crew.

...

The four of them searched the island together for three hours and still hadn't found them.

"SHACHI! KONA!" yelles Penguin. He was getting more nervous by the second. Where are you Shach...

 "This island doesn't seem like it would have an evil scientist like Ceasar on it" Bepo points out.

"Hes gotta be here somewhere. Kona said he was" shots Ikkaku.

"Maybe she was wrong" mutters Penguin then calls for Shachi again.

"Kona-ya wouldn't be wrong" Law tries reassuring his crewmembers but mostly himself.  Kona-ya wouldn't be wrong...