DATE ME

KONA POV

  "Captain, DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS?"

"Yeah"

"But you said you don't cut-"

"Yeah I don't but I do perform check ups" he said.

It was the day after I told Trafalgar everything, in the afternoon. He left me alone for a little bit but then insisted on doing a check up/physical thingy.
   We were in a small doctor's office separate from the larger operation room. I sat on the patient bed, while Dr. Traf sat on the rolly chair.

I sighed and squirmed a little. I'm   very use to the setting but it doesn't bring back good memories. My captain seemed to notice.

"Does this make you uncomfortable" he asked.

I glared at him then rolled my eyes. "You heard my sap story, right? This place is all gumdrops and rainbows for me" I say sarcastically.

"Good let's get started then"

*Time Skip*

"Alright that concludes the physical portion. You seem to be very healthy besides you're way below average weight of your age...it's strange though because you're body seems to have adapted to it...I'm still going to need you to eat about double the amount of food you eat now." He starts explaining.

I hesitantly nodded. I don't remember a time where I got to eat everyday. Now he wants me to double?

"And now to some questions" he says. He scrunches up his sleeves, releaving his forearm tatoos. Then he leans back in his chair to be in a relaxed position.

I breathed out heavily and looked away, waiting for the hard questions.

"You said before you could control aspects of your body that normal people can't. Can you elaborate?"

He asked.

I felt my body tense up and breathing became voluntary "...I can change my body temperature, I can increase/decrease my volume tolerance..." my voiced died away, not wanting to continue.

We sat in silence for a while. I looked down at my hands. They fidgeted. My breathing got worse and my head was full of clouds and memories of torture.

I almost wanted to scream until i heard Trafalgar's voice. "Oi" I looked up and meet his silver eyes. They weren't his usual ones. They were soft, understanding.

"You can continue" He said but this was less taunting and more encouraging.  My body shrunk and I let go of my breath, my body completely relaxed from his voice.

Then in almost a mumble "...I can change my blood type, my wounds heal very quickly, a-and I can stop and start my heart"

Trafalgar's eyes widened just a little  and I could see his hands twitch alittle.

"Even your heart?" He asked.

I nodded. "That's how I got away from Hux. He was operating on me when I hit a flat line. When he left I started it back up again"

We stayed in an akward silent for a minute or so. Then he mubbled.

"So you're a lizard" my eye twitched and gagged.