30. Maeve

After a few rounds, we both fell asleep, obviously exhausted. Lexy's arm is still wrapped on my body, hugging me from the back with her face buried on my neck.

I slightly move to have a good look on her, sleeping so safe and sound. I can't help but smile.

"Maeve!" For god's sake. I hear someone calls my name behind the door. "Are you home?"

Thank god I locked the door. I immediately move Lexy's hand from my body. "Yes!" I shout. Loud enough to wake up the girl on my bed. "Busy!"

Lexy pulls me back to her, hugging me. "Where do you think you're going?" her husky voice fills the air quietly. She puts her face back on my neck, giving me kisses.

I giggle and face her. "Hi, baby." She mumbles.

Playfully I slap her jaw and roll my eyes. "I don't think I'm the only one you're calling with that."

She smirks. Her hand moves to my cheek, caressing my face slowly.

I stop her hand and hold it firmly, kissing her knuckle. "I'm sorry..."

She furrows her brows, adjusting her head closer to mine. "Why do you keep apologizing?"

I sigh, biting down my lip and I place my hand on her cheeks. "You're hurt..."

She giggles. "How are you feeling?"

"You mean right now? Satisfied and loved." I smirk.

Her lips brush mine and I kiss her back gently. Right now I don't really care about the knocks on my door because I don't wanna pull away.

I hold Lexy's face, preventing her from pulling away and she gets the hint. "You sure don't wanna get that?"

"Na-uh," I whisper between the kisses. "I still wanna stay here in bed, kissing you."

"Maybe it's urgent?"

I stop and let out a long sigh. I don't budge to move. I just give her a look and say "I don't wanna. Because if I get it, I'm gonna have to get dressed and hide you under the bed."

She giggles again. "You don't want Brianna to know we're fucking?"

"Pretty much."

Lexy gives me a few more kisses on my lips and she gets up from the bed. She picks up her clothes and get dressed, leaving me alone in the bed.

"Now where are you going?" I ask as she gets in her tank.

She gives me a grin and just slides in her shorts. "I'm gonna get the door."

"Seriously?" my heart races a bit. "You know I'm still naked!"

Lexy ignores me and she just walks to the door and say, "stay like that. I'll be back in a sec."

And the door is shut as she leaves. After few seconds I hear voices muffled followed by some laughs.

I wonder who she's talking to. I just sit there, covering my upper body with the sheets, waiting for her to be back.

So many things already fill up my mind. What is she talking about? Does she talks about what just happened?

And then suddenly the door is open and I'm glad to see Lexy. She has a smile plastered on her pretty face.

"Who is it?" I ask. I see there's a phone in her hand.

"Cara," she says. "I'm needed at work."

"What? Right now?"

I walk over to her and she immediately closes the door behind her. I put my hands on her hip and pull her closer. "Do you really have to go now?"

She nods and kisses me. "Well I have to go home first and change. I'm not gonna go to work like this."