Chapter 39

The weeks passed with Clytia spending her weekends in planes to join Nolam whether in LA or Houston where he was re-shooting some scenes for one of his movies.

The weekends in Houston were usually calm and chill. They would go out with his colleagues for dinner or for a drink, then enjoy themselves. However, the week end in LA were full of parties.

Clytia had never been fond of that kind of stuff. She didn't have the heart to let Nolam know since he was always having a blast.

Unfortunately for her, she didn't feel like she was a good fit with his world. So, she would politely decline his invitations and spend more and more time alone on the week-ends. She was having some doubts about her decisions to live permanently in LA, with him. She only had two more weeks to spend at work and had yet to tell him that.

It was late at night this Friday and she was alone in bed. Nolam was gone for poker night. As her previous week ends, she went to bed early.

There was no point of waiting for him. She was awaken hours later by noises downstairs. She didn't have to go check to know it was Nolam.

He was probably drunk. Again.

She didn't want to deal with him in this state. She waited a moment. No more noises. She sighed and sat on the bed. Maybe she should go and make sure he was okay.

When she opened their bedroom door only to find him wasted on the floor, by the door. She sighed one more time.

"Nolam! Get up!"

"Huh?" he replied clearly lost, making her roll her eyes.

"You're too heavy for me to carry your drunk ass in the room. So get up!" she said one more time, annoyed.

"I'm not that drunk honey." He replied.

He used his hands on the wall to push himself on his feet and get up.
"See!" He said proudly, a looped smile on his face, before walking in the room.

"Whatever!"

Clytia was far from happy. She locked the door and went back to bed while he was getting undress. She laid and turned, her back facing him. She felt the bed dip behind her few minutes later. Then, Nolam pushed himself closer to her and snaked an arm on her midsection, spooning her.

She didn't move. His fingers started to move toward her chest. She then pushed back his hand.
"I'm not in the mood Nolam. Go to sleep and leave me alone."

Her voice was hard and clearly annoyed. However, it didn't seem to faze him as he forced her to roll on her back while he settled between her legs.

"Nolam! Get off of me!" She sneered.

He wasn't listening. His hands were roaming allover her body, as his mouth was on her neck and ears.

"Nolam, Stop!"

Clytia was trying with all her strength to push him off. He might have been drunk, he was still stronger. He pinned her arms above her head. She wiggled, her arms and legs going numb under the pressure. His eyes were empty and glassy. It was almost like he wasn't himself anymore.

"Stop!"

He wasn't listening. He was in a trance. His alcohol charged breathe was suffocating. No matter how much she tried to stop him, he was like deaf.

Clytia had never seen him like that. She could feel his erection against her legs. For the first time, she was scared and disgusted. She didn't want him like that. He was forcing himself on her.

"Please Nolam! You're hurting me."

She heard him mumble how beautiful he thought she was. But the compliments did nothing to calm her. She felt a sudden pain under her collarbone, making her yelp in anguish.

He had bitten her. He kept doing the same thing over her chest. It was loathsome.

She couldn't let him do that to her.

"Nolam, Stop!"

But the more she was fighting, the more he seemed to be excited. His hand released her arms only to grasp her neck.

"Enough!" He slurred, his grasp tight. "You'll love it!" He said using his free hand to free his cock.

Clytia was having trouble breathing. She tried to get free from his hand on her neck, pushing, trashing and shaking. But it was to no avail.

"No... no. Please." She hardly breathed, tears running wild on her cheeks.

He pushed himself and looked at her. His brows furrowed a little as he looked at her tears. He crawled upward toward her face as he released her neck. Clytia took a deep breath. Her eyes met his.

This was not the man she loved.

"Open your mouth". He demanded as he was straddling her, his dick laying on her chest.

Clytia shook her head, refusing to do as he said.

"You're my wife! You're mine to do whatever I want, so open that mouth or I'll make you and you won't like it!" He threatened, making her eyes grow big.

Afraid of what he might do, she slowly opened her lips. He smiled before thrusting in her mouth. He went slowly first, but soon he was fucking her mouth hard and deep, without paying attention to her gagging, nor her cries.

Clytia realized that the only way to be free would be to make him cum faster. She used then her hands at the base, massaging his balls and his length. He was a moaning mess, with his hands in her hair. After what seemed to be an eternity to her, his release came, the sperm spurting on her tongue.

When he was done, he let himself fall beside her on the bed. Clytia rolled on her side, spiting his cum on the floor.

She was scared.

Too scared to move.

When she heard him snored, she slowly got up and left the room. Her body and soul hurt.