Chapter 51

“That was so sexy boo!” Nick said.
She smiled at him and look at Nolam whose chest was standing with pride.

He hadn’t said a word since they entered the room. He slowly got up and went on the other side of the room before sitting on the chair, his dick half hard, hanging proudly between his legs.

Clytia frowned. “Bae?” She asked, never leaving his eyes. Her heart began to race.

“It’s your night Cly. Just relax and enjoy. I’m here for you.”

She nodded before looking back at Nick who was positioning himself between her legs.

“I bet you taste heavenly. Let see if we can make you climax one more time.”

“Wait!” She stopped him. “I need a break.”

“Come on! Isn’t it the whole purpose of this night?” Nick said with a grin.

“The night is still young. There is no need to rush.” She tried as she propelled herself on her elbows to look at him.

Nick’s body wasn’t as defined as Nolam’s. But he still looked good though. The hours at the gym was starting to show. Her eyes traveled to his hardened cock.
She pushed him gently before sitting up on the bed.

“Let me take care of you first.” She offered as she kneeled between his legs, grabbed his manhood and started to rub it. “You look like you’re aching.”

His veins were pulsating against his shaft as he laid back to give her more access. Clytia swirled her tongue around the tip, before kissing it slightly.

Nick grabbed her head and groaned as he pushed himself into her mouth. He tasted salty but she didn’t mind. He bobbed her head, guiding her around him. She could feel his dick throbbing as her lips worked wonders on him.

“Oh gosh! More please.” He begged as he forced her to take him deeper into her mouth.

Clytia tried to relax her jaws to swallow more of him. Nick turned into a begging mess beneath her as he withered.

“You’re so good boo! Damn!”

Clytia realized that he wasn’t far from coming when the pressure of his hand on her head became stronger, almost painful. He then pushed her away from him, his breathing erratic.

“I want to be buried, balls deep within you when I come tonight.” He explained when she looked at him, confusion written all over her face.

He kissed her like there would be no tomorrow before releasing her and he whispered into her ear.

“You should go take care of your man!”

Clytia turned her head and looked at Nolam who was still in the chair. She got off the bed and walked towards him, before kneeling, his cock inches away from her lips.

Nolam looked at her when she took him into her mouth. She literally devoured him, sucking him hard and fast. She knew he liked it, even though he was unusually silent. He wrapped her hair around his wrist and slammed her head down, forcing himself deeper in her throat. She gagged but let him push every time a little bit more until he erupted violently, flooding her mouth.

When he released her, she swallowed every last bit of it, smiling.

“I can’t believe what I am about to say! But seeing you like this, is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. That was epic!”

Nick said, breaking the bubble they were both in.

Nolam smiled back at her, ignoring Nick’s comment. “Go back on the bed Cly!” He instructed. 

She laid back, her eyes still on Nolam. She felt Nick spread her legs apart before his tongue touched her core.

Somehow, she couldn’t focus on what he was doing. She had dreamed of that moment. However, now that it was taking place, she was conflicted. She wanted her man by her side. With him being on the chair, she felt like something wasn’t right.

Nolam looked as her chest heaved. She wasn’t having fun. That made him happy.

Saying that he wasn’t jealous would be a lie. And a part of him loved that she needed him to fully let herself go and take what was given to her. But he had promised that he would do his best for her to enjoy herself. So he smiled at her and demanded.

“Relax!” His voice made her shiver and she took a deep breath before closing her eyes.

Slowly, her body began responding to the stimulation of Nick’s tongue. While he kept sucking, he introduced a finger into her, pumping in and out. She felt closer and closer to her release with each swipe of his tongue.

“Nick, faster!” she begged, making him chuckled as he happily obliged to her request, sending her into another wave of pleasure, before she crashed down of the shore of her climax, her mouth opened in a silent gasp.

“Wow! You’re so perfect boo!” Nick complemented her as he rolled a condom on his manhood, while she recovered.

He then turned to Nolam, silently asking for his permission to go further.

Even though Nolam didn’t like the man, he thought that it was respectful of him to do that, as funny as it sounded. After all, they had agreed on it before end.

He nodded, letting him know that it was okay. Nick positioned himself at her entrance. He looked at her with hunger, lust and passion.

“You have no idea how many times I have dreamt of this moment.” He said with emotion.

Clytia smiled at him and gripped onto his shoulders as he pushed into her wetness and groaned.

“You feel incredible Clytia.” He said, his eyes on her glazed ones with lust as he leaned in and pulled her into a kiss.

When he broke the kiss, Nick started to move his hips in and out. His thrusts were slow and deep. It felt good, but at the same time, so wrong!

Something wasn’t adding up. Clytia closed her eyes, trying to suppress that feeling, the emptiness that was indulging her.

“So tight!” She heard Nick saying, but her mind wasn’t present at the moment.

“Stop!”