Chapter 55

When he laid her on the bed, he asked her to lay on her stomach. He wanted to give her a massage.

That was the least he could do to help her get rid of the pain.

He started by pouring oil into his hands and rubbing it gently. He let his hands wandered at the base of her neck, then moved onto her shoulders. He squeezed the muscles very gently, making her moan, before working slowly outward, then back inward toward the spine. After that he moved to her hands and arm with smooth and long strokes.

Nolam knew what he was doing. This wasn’t the first time he was massaging her. He actually loved knowing that he could provide her a relief from stress and pain with just his hands. It fed his ego. Her moans and delighted sighed were a sweet music to his ears.

When he noticed that her breathing was slower and relaxed, he decided that it was time to pay attention to her feet. Using firm pressure on the arches and ball of the foot, he stroke from the tips of the toes to the ankle, before rotating them gently back and forth to help reduce any stiffness.
He used the same technique as he move onto her legs, using firm strokes, massaging upwards from ankle to knee and then from knee to thigh.

He was tempted to grab her juicy and inviting ass cheeks, but he had said that there would be nothing sexual, so he refrained himself.
He gently invited her to turn over on her back. He used the same recipe on her front.

When he was done, he went to her head, gently massaging her scalp, down the back of her head and into the nape of the neck. He finished the massage with very light movements like feathers.  He smiled when he noticed she had fallen asleep. Gently, he covered her naked body before heading to the living room.

Clytia woke up alone in the bedroom, with just the covers to protect her modesty. Only the sounds  of the TV coming from the living room let her know that Nolam was still in the apartment. She  turned on her side, taking a deep breath and assessing the pain in her body. She was still sore, but
she was feeling better. Nolam definitely knew what he was doing with his massage.

Nolam.

A rictus made its way on her face as she thought about him. They had been through a lot in their relationship. And he had always fight for her against everything and everyone. She knew he loved her. She had no doubt about it. The scary part was the extent of his love. Did she love him as much as he did her?

She let out a deep sigh as she sat on the bed. She had not been a good wife. She could not understand now why she had let another person in their bed. As much as it made sense before, now it made her feel stupid. Another man would have break up with her dumb ass. Truth be told, she would have done the same thing in his shoes.

She had to talk to him to clear things up.

Nolam was watching the news when he heard Clytia walking towards him. He turned his head slightly and watched her sit beside him on the couch, a small whimper escaping her lips.

“Hey!” She said softly, her brown eyes searching his.

He took her hand and kissed her palm, before giving her a small smile.

“Feeling better?”

“Yeah, thank you.”

He could feel that she wanted to say something, but she seemed hesitant. This was not his Clytia.

He looked at her from the corner of his eyes. She was playing with the hem of her robe, her fingers slightly shaking. Why did she seem so nervous? Was she trying to break things up for good this time?

If it was what she wanted then, fine! He was tired of fighting by himself for their relationship! He would not beg! Not anymore!

Clytia gathered the strength to finally raise her head and look at him. His jaws were clenched, as well as his fists. He seemed so tensed. She took a deep breath and finally said.