INTRODUCING QUEEN

In morning 4 am  where all were sleeping ,a girl wearing track suit working in her lawn .. 

her dress

her dress

her lawn is full of equipments .. a open gym and all other training equipment ... first she cycle for 20 minutes .. than she practice shooting with different guns .. then she aim knife on the broad and  perfectly aimed her target .. anyone can easily say that she had a perfect aiming ability .. and she is a sharp shooter .. after working out for few hours .. At 5 am she order her guards to fight with here ... 

Girl - guards come on .. forget that I am your boss and fight with me as you fight with the person whom you hate the most ... one well build bodyguard come in front then she started fight  ... first he punched her but she spoofed it ....again he tried to hit her but every time he missed it .. now his was  angry he punched her directly on her face blood started flowing from her nose .. but their is no emotion of pain on her face insisted of feeling pain or crying she punched him and twisted his hand and he fell on the floor ... then she forward her hand 

Girl - nice ... she said with a blank face .. 

Guard  - thanks queen ..     Yes the girl is our queen our drishti sharma 

After few hour of more practice and workout she went in side of house .. It was her  daily routine .. then she went into her room  took a hot shower and wear a simple dress and she came out of the wash room .. here few girls are standing with  lots if dresses in their hands .. 

Drishti - you finalised what should I wear today .. she said in a cold tone ... 

Girl - y...es... yes.... m..a..m ... she feared 

Drishti - say it clearly  she said in a bit loud tone .. 

Girl - yes mam .. here they are .. I have searched about colleges that what should a professor wear ..  these are the dresses ... 

Drishti - these suits and sarees .. are you out of your mind .. you know that I can't wear these types of clothes ...  and I hired you to show these kind of dresses ... than what is need of a designer .. I can do it by myself ... suggest me something which go with my personality .. not these ... do you understand ...  

Girl - mam we are in india  not in london here professors wear only these types of dresses ... mam you can go  with this one this is an indowestern dress and light weight too .. 

Drishti - fine this one is good ..  what's your name ? 

Girl - mam meera .. 

Drishti  - you are my permanent designer from now .. you will decide  my  every dress .. and make sure they are just perfect ... 

than she changed her clothes ..and went downstairs ... saw a person sitting sipping his coffee .. 

Drishti - good morning dad .. what 's going on ... 

Smarth - ( he is drishti 's father not real  )     good morning princess ...nothing dear lets have breakfast ... 

Drishti - yeah dad ..  she sat on the dining table .. a chief brought breakfast for her and serve her ..  she had her breakfast .. 

Smarth - where are you going ? 

Drishti - you forget na .. I told you that I am going to join the college ... 

Smarth - I know ... It's quite amazing a famous business women of london who is millionaire here in india doing a job for just few thousands .. 

Drishti  - dad .. I think you know my motive behind it ... 

Smarth - yeah ... by the way where is your brother .... 

Drishti - wait let me shout his name without my shouting I don't think he will come ... ROMI .. she shouted ... 

{ Romi is adopted child of smarth who was smarth 's friend 's child but they died in an attacked from that day romi was 15 year old at that time.. from that day she lived with drishti and smarth .. drishti treat him like his own brother .. and he is also very protective toward her ..  he is still studying  } 

Romi - I am here don't need to shout .. 

Drishti - have your breakfast .. till then I will check that my princess is awake or not .. 

Romi - I am also joining the same college  but as a student and few guard are going to join as teacher  so that they can protect you when you are in any danger .. 

Drishti - I know how to protect myself ..  

Romi - I know that you can handle 10 men by your own but I want you to be safe .. so do as I say .. 

Drishti - okay .. suddenly a old women with a small girl about 2 years old in her arm came toward them ..  

Drishti - ohh my princess is awake .. 

Girl - yeah queen .. 

Drishti - shivya don't call me that .. the name is not for you okay .. call me anything but not queen .. 

Shivya - okay massi .. she said in her childish tone .. 

Drishti - that's good ..  aunty take care of her make sure she will eat her breakfast .. now I am going bye guys .. romi I am waiting for you outside .. bye priencess ...

and she went from there .. 

Smarth - she love shivya a lot .. 

Romi - yeah dad .. she is really important to her .. I don't like her living like this I want her to live a life like normal girls ... 

Smarth - I think this all because of me ... I should not tell her that I have no heir for my mafia kingdom .. and she didn't take this decision of becoming mafia queen .. and may be she will not like this today ... 

Romi - Its okay dad that  was not your fault .. It  just destiny ... there will be someone who will accept her and love her .. 

Smarth - you are right now go otherwise she will again shout or may be beat you ... 

Romi - yeah yeah I am going .. bye dad .. 

And he left from there .. 

Precap - introducing the king .. 

SO GUYS HERE IS 1st  CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT .... 

WHO IS SHIVYA ? 

WHY DRISHTI BECOME MAFIA QUEEN ? 

HOW YOU LIKE DRISHTI AND ROMI BONDING ? 

HOW IS THE CHAPTER ?