VK is destroyed

Drishti pov - 

When romi ask me that he wanna go out to college I know he want to meet his GF simran .. yeah what he thought he can hide it from me .. no never but I know if he hide something from me than he want some time and I understand that .. he didn't tell anybody about his gf but I also have sources ... I found his change in his behavior .. he seemed lost somewhere I tried to ask him but he always doddled the question ... so I ask his guard and came to know that he is talking to a girl to much... so I said him about the details of the girl .. as I don't want my brother to get betrayal .. so I did a background check on the girl I came to know her name is simran ... she belong to a wealthy family .. and  good in nature to ... than I went to meet her and came to know that she is also in love with him and both were serious .. I warned her and didn't let her tell about our meeting to romi .. 
I know today he wanted to meet her as he only lied to me when he went to meet her and today he lied .. about college there is no work in college I already cleared everything .. there is no way that he got call from college .. but he forget that I know about his college things so he said that .. and I also let him but with guards and I attached two chips one in his clothes and other one in his phone as  I know that Vikram is waiting for my any wrong move .. so I don't want him to know romi is out ... but I got worried when he didn't came for three hours .. than I received a call from Vk I came to know that he kidnapped Romi which he did a very bad thing ... anger started grew inside me ... but when he said he will harm him i chucked after his warning ... than after that I know that he will harm Romi .. I traced his location and went there .. 

Rakshit also came with me as he didn't want me to go alone .. and we went there and attacked .. it was a godown .. with around 50 guards  we made an entry in my Queen ways .. by seeing us his men ran to us they tried to attack on me but I doddled them as I am in no mood in wasting my time .. few men came ... first one tried to hit me with a rod but I bend down and old his feet and made  him fall .. I kicked few and punched few ... and rest my guards take care of them .. Mr.shergill was also fighting with them .. we made a grant entry .. and within few second we enter inside the main and the seen made my blood boil .. Vikram was hitting romi with a bat and my brother is  bleeding ... few men saw us and came toward us and started attacking on us we beat them and finally only my guard and vikram left as his guards and goons were lying on floor .. few also tried to use their guns but before they can do anything my guards hit them and shot them on there foot and hands .. 

Author's POV - 

Vikram was shocked as seeing her fight  he listened about her very much but never thought that she is this much powerful ... he noticed that his men were lying in floor .. he is alone .. he started getting scared but didn't show her ..as he is not ready to accept his defeat yet .. he tried to attack on her but she knock him out .. soon he was lying on the floor and drishti took chair from the side and sat beside him and placed her foot on his chest .. 

Drishti- you did wrong first by kidnapping me than by killing my parents and now by kidnapping romi .. you know what I was waiting for you to take wrong step and you took that by  kidnapping romi ..  

Vikram - I will not leave you .. and she started laughing.. 

Drishti - first come out of the prison than think about me .. and soon police enter there and arrest him .. he tried to harm drishti was about to shot her but before he can shot police shot him .. 

They freed romi and drishti said his guard to burn his all illegal factories .. she also give evidence to the police ... 

After reaching home .. rakshit called doctor as all are little bit hurt ... they dressed up their wounds .. after everything settled down .. drishti moved toward her office .. and spent her rest of day and night their for shutting down her whole illegal work business  and destroyed the mafia world as no one will be able to become queen or king of this world .. she made sure only those people leave in this mafia world who want to help other and she clearly said them they have to work under themselves only and destroyed everything as it never exist .. after finishing everything in whole night morning she distributed all her illegal money to her guards made .. bodyguards , orphanages and to old age home .. she removed everyguard from her duty and just kept cook and  necessary staff .. she totally destroyed her mafia  world and started living a normal life from onwards .. Rakshit want her to sleep but she said no I will sleep when I will shot out everything ..   he signed and let her do her work whole he also didn't sleep whole night .. 

Next day 

All were sitting in the dinning table waiting for drishti .. soon she come dressed up a bit traditionally according to her .. she was wearing a kurti with jeans .. her eyes were puffy clearly predicting that she didn't sleep all night.. she came and hug smarth .. 

Drishti - dad everything is shot out  .. done with the mafia world I am no more queen .. no more any mafia and all .. 

Smarth - I proud of you my girl .. and kissed her forehead .. 

All were happy by this decision .... 

Drishti - romi call her and her parents tomorrow .. 

Romi - whom di  ? 

Drishti - Simran 

Romi - whattttt .. 

Smarth - who is simran ? 

Shikhar - kya smarth dad aapko romi ka reaction dekh kar pata nahi chala ... aapki hone wali bahu hai .. romi blushed 

Romi - how you know di ? 

Drishti - I am your sister baby brother .. I know your each and every move ... we will talk to her parents and fix your marriage .. 

Romi - but you never met her  .. 

Drishti - who said that ? ..       

Romi - you talked to her he said with wide eyes ..   

Drishti - hmmm ... 

Mahima - actually I am think to start preparing about both marriages  .. 

Drishti - both marriage ??? 

Mahima - yeah Romi 's marriage and your and rakshit's marriage ... 

Rakshit - but we already got married .. 

Mahima - no I want indian wedding with  vows and rituals ... 

Divya - omg do do shadi ab toh shopping ... 

Shivya - yeah two marriages ... she said in excitement .. all smiled .. 

Precap - marriage 

So guys here is update .. hope you like it .. 

End of evil now just happiness  .... 

Excited for drikshit marriage .... 

I don't know when I will update as I don't know that when my father have to go to office .. . Today and yesterday he have to go that's why I wrote it but now maybe he will have holiday till next saturday ... my father work in media so he have to go to office in this time also  ... my one side I like it as I can freely write and can update but other side I hate as he have to go to office in this time also .. so guys be safe and stay home ,.. 

thank you 

❤❤❤❤