Romance

After completion of all rituals .. all retried to their room and our newly married couple  went to their cars .. as they were going to hotel which were book  by shikhar and  divya ... it was their plan to send newly married couple out ..Both couples were sitting in their respective cars ..   

Drikshit car - 

Drikshit was tired  little bit due to ritual and everything especially drishti who was so busy in wedding preparation that she did got time to breath .. She was monitoring everything .. Rakshit was sitting on his seat that drishti was sitting beside him the driver was driving the car .. drishti  leaned on his shoulder and he also wrap her hand around her .. 

Rakshit - Tired ??? 

Drishti - hmmm ...   finally everything is done ... I am so happy finally romi is also settled down ...  and she went into deep thoughts ... 

Rakshit - what are you thinking Mrs.shergill ? 

Drishti - I was thinking to handle my 50 % of business to him and my property too as Dad had decided that when romi  is eligible of handling business than he will give 50 % to him .. So papers were ready  .. I am now waiting for the appropriate moment .. What do you think ? 

Rakshit - that's nice actually In our company too shikhar has equal shares .. 

Drishti - yeah .. ok we will discuss about  it later ..

Soon they reach their hotel .. both enter in their room which is fully decorated with roses and candles with dim lights giving a perfect romantic view .... Drishti and rakshit awestruck looking at the decoration .. than they remember that today is their first night ..due to preparation and everything both completely forget about it .. NOw drishti is started getting nervous .. 

Drishti - SHit ... she cursed herself for forgetting about this... 

Rakshit - what happen  ? 

Drishti - I - I - -  kind - of forget that today is our first night ...  

Rakshit - oh really .. how can you do this mrs. shergill .. you kept me waiting for almost three months after our wedding and for almost 2 months after our confession and when the day come you forget about it .. he wanted to play with her so he faked hurt and move his face to other side ,, so that she can't predict it .. 

Drishti thought that he is really hurt .. and walk to him and back hug him ... 

Drishti - I am sorry Mr .shergill  ... I am really sorry .. he quickly turn when he realise that her voice is cracky and pull her for an hug .. 

Rakshit - Hey I am sorry I was joking .. please don't feel bad ... I am sorry ... and kissed her forehead ... and broke the hug ... 

Rakshit - now change you must be feeling uncomfortable in these clothes as you are not habituals of these .. she nodded and rakshit went to washroom and changes his clothes come in sweatpants without any shirt ... and saw drishti was standing in front of mirror and  trying to open the necklace which seems impossible for her ... he went to her and hold her hands ... drishti jerk and  saw rakshit through the mirror .. rakshit slowly removed the dori of the necklace and placed a kiss there .. she shivered due to the contact ... he slowly removed her earings than kiss there .... than removed her mangtika and planted a kiss on her forehead .. he slowly helped her in removing all heavy jewelleries from her ..  

he pick her up in bridal style and placed her on the bed care fully  .. their eyes were showing their emotion they had for each other .. none was dare to say a word only their eyes were talking ... he was above her but made sure not to put her weight on her .. they had eyelock his eyes was moving between her eyes and lips as they were asking her permission .. she closed her eyes in acceptance which he took as yes and placed his rough lips on her and kissed her passionately .. showing his love , care , and lust for her .. his one hand was on her waist and other were roaming around freely on her body .. he asked for entry in her mouth which she gladly gave .. she respond to him with the equal passion and desire .. her hand were on his back of neck pulling him more into herself and other hand were roaming on his back .. they broke the kiss .. he travelled to her neck and shoulder giving her kisses their along with love bite ... 💋💋💋 

Soon their clothes were shattered around they were in their birth  suit .. they made love to each other finally they become one .. he become hers and she become his .. they become one from their body and from their soul .. finally they consummate their marriage ..   they took the second step of their relationship .. 

Next morning both of them were sleeping cuddling each other as their life depend on other  .. soon drishti awake found her hubby cuddling her close to him .. she admire him for few minute than slowly pressed kiss on his cheeks and forehead ,.. she peck his lips but to her shock when he started respond to it and took her for a long passionate kiss ... 

Drishti - when you woke up ? 

Rakshit - when I felt soft lips on my cheeks and forehead .. he said with a smirk .. than drishti realise that they were only covered with a duvet and she blushed .. 

Rakshit - ohh so my wife is blushing now where is my that bold wife who did this to me ... showing her a love bite on his chest ..  and she blushed more hide her face in his chest and he kissed her hairs smilingly .. 

Rakshit - last night was best night of my life Thank  you Mrs. shergill .. 

Drishti - mine too thanks to you too .. 

Precap - good news ... 

So here is the chapter guys hope you all enjoy it .. 

Please vote and comment .. 

So finally the become one ... I hope who all were waiting for their union .. they are satisfied with my chapter ... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤❤