Little bit Romance

After all the rituals .. They all were sitting in the hall and than mahima suggested all of them to went to their room .. it almost night and they also had dinner ... Drishti was about to go but divya stop her .... 

Drishti - now what happen ? 

Divya - you can't go in your room like that ... 

Drishti - huh ?/ before she can say anything divya signed something to rakshit and drishti was within a second lift in bridal style by rakshit .... 

Drishti - what are you doing put me down .... 

Shikhar - it's ritual the groom had to pick up bride in bridal style to their room .. so bye guys goodnight ... 

And both went to their room as they reached in their room drikshit was shocked to see the decoration , the whole room was decorated by red roses ...  rakshit put her down .... 

Drishti- what the hell ... who did this to my room ?? mere room ko kya haal kar diya hai .... 

Rakshit - hey relax Why are you getting hyper .. aur yeh sab toh hona hi tha .... 

Drishti - Kyu  ... 

Rakshit - tum itni innocent ho ya phir mere samne ban rahi ho ... 

Drishti - what do mean .. I am already annoyed don't annoy me more otherwise consequences will be very bad ... 

Rakshit - ohh so  tell me about the 'consequences '... he said and started walking toward her and she as a reaction started moving backward her face was facing rakshit ...

Drishti - What are you doing ?  ... maintaining her confident tone but her nervousness was clearly visible in her eyes and rakshit can see that .. 

Rakshit - Nothing What I am doing .. nothing ... he said with a smirk on his handsome face ...  he was still moving forward and drishti was moving back word ...  

Drishti - why are you walking toward me .... 

Rakshit - Why my closeness affecting you ... 

Drishti - No - no ... she was going backward and her leg got tripped and  due to which both loss there balance and both fell on the bed drishti beneath rakshit they had a eye lock .. they both gut lost in each other eyes ..... no one realise  for how much time they had their eye lock ... rakshit slowly tucked  hair strand ... slowly moved toward her face ... he was about to kiss her on her lips but....... 

 drishti  came back to her sense and push him hard that he fell on the bed and drishti get up from there and than look toward rakshit and garb her collar ... 

Drishti - Next time don't you dare to come near me without my permission  ...  he garb her hand and again come above her ... 

Rakshit - Why don't you like  it  ... and let me clear you one thing  I am not your slave or bodyguard to follow your order so not order me from next time .. OKay ... 

Drishti - you are my slave .. you know Joru  ka gulaam  ... Rakshit was awestruck by her comment and she pushed him and went  to closet to change her dress ....      

Rakshit was changing his dress in the room  he was shirtless when drishti enter in the room ...  she saw her shirtless ....  drishti was admiring him but quickly come back to  her sense ... 

Drishti - Why are you roaming like this and that to be in my room .... 

Rakshit - 1 st thing this room is from onwards is mine too  .. and  secondly I am going to sleep , and I sleep like this if you have any problem you can close your eyes ...  

Drishti - Why should I close my eyes .. I don't have any problem I saw many men like this so do whatever you want  ... She was going to the bed but rakshit hold her hand and pull her toward himself .... 

Rakshit - how many men you have seen like this before ... 

Drishti - many .... 

Rakshit - many means .. 

Drishti - many means many .. rakshut push her more closer to himself ...  

Rakshit - jitne log bhi aise dekhe hai sab bhool jao aaj ke baad tum  kisi ko aise  nahi dekhogi  sivay mere.. samaj aaya she nodded her head try to control  her laughter.. seeing him angry .. but failed and burst into fits of laughter ...  

Drishti - ohh my god you look so cute when you are angry .. she said between her laughter ..rakshit was just get lost in her laughter this is the first time he saw her laughing so freely ... 

Rakshit - you look very beautiful while laughing just be like this all the time ...   she was taken aback from his comment and compose herself and went to the bed ... 

Drishti - I am sleeping by the way where are you sleeping on the couch or on the floor .. 

Rakshit - and who said you that I am going to sleep on the couch ... 

Drishti - mee ... 

Raskhit - So let me tell you one thing  Mrs. shergill .. I am going to sleep beside you on our bed ... 

Drishti - and If I don't let you sleep you  here .. 

Rakshit - Try your best ... and went beside her and lay down and pull her into his arm ... drishti try to push him but all tries are in vaining ... and atlast she got tried and placed her head on his chest and slept like that .. rakshit smiled and hug her and also slept like that ... 

Precap - Some more romance and nok jhok .... 

So guys here is update ... 

I am really sorry guys for not updating it on monday but my grandmother was ill and my father took a leave from his office and atlast I can't write in front of him so I have to shift it to thursday .. and you all know that he always had leave on tuesday wednesday sooo ... you all can guess my situation .... 😥😥😥😥 I really feel sad wheh I am not being able to complete my commitments ... 😭😭😭😢😢

Please Vote and comment .... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤