Drishti 's rule

After dinner everybody was sitting in the hall .. 

Romi - What is thee reason of this meeting di ? 

Drishti - so .. as you know that you all are going to stay here may be for months or for few days .. so there are few rules you should follow , or I should say you have to follow .. 

Everybody was just watching her with wide eyes .. 

Rule no. 1 - nobody will go out of this house without my permission .. if there is something you have to take bodyguard with you ...

Rule no.2 - nobody can argue with me .. I don't like it .. nobody talk with me in loud voice ..

Rule no. 3 - nobody will not enter in the basement , not even in their dreams .. noone is allowed to go there except me and some trusted guards ..

Rule no. 4 - nobody will enter in my room without my permission and not in my office.

And the rules are same for each and every person ... dad and romi also followed them I am telling you all to follow them otherwise consequences will be bad, may be very bad ... except these things you all are free to do what you want to do .. (Than she called the chefs , maids , guard and other servant and introduce them also ).. 

these are chefs whatever you want to eat they will prepare it for you ..

These are the maids If you need any help you can tell them ..

These are bodyguards if you want something from outside . I mean from your company or at some other place you can say them to bring it that but not before asking me ..

I think everything is clear now .. Any questions ? 

Rakshit - what about our office and my college .. 

Drishti - I don't think that your life is more important than your passion and if not you can join your college ... she said iin bossy manner .. 

Rakshit - huh ?? 

Drishti - and about your work I have already contact your PA what was his name.....  yeah Vinay will handle it .. I know he is your trusted employe .. you can call him here and take care of your business ...  everybody was shocked and surprised ... 

Shikhar - how you know about vinay and about our trusted employe .. 

Drishti - I have my sources ... 

Divya - di what do you do .. I mean these guard your power , your aura ... one thing we know that you are not a professor so what you do ? 

Smarth - I think you should tell them they are also your family , and we can trust them .. he blinked his eyes  in assurance ... 

Drishti - I am a MAFIA QUEEN as well as a businesswomen .. I am the CEO of Smarth group of company ...   

Mahima - What is Mafia queen .. 

Drishti - I am a mafia  queen .. in easy way you can say a don .. yeah I am don of underworld and handle almost illegal and legal work .. I did those thing who police is not being able to do ... 

Divya - you mean you kill people  and hurt them ... 

Romi - yeah but not innocent , she killed those who are guilty and always escape from police and law .. she never did anything wrong .. 

Mahima - you all know about her .. your are her father figure how can you let her do such things ... She said to Smarth ... 

Smarth  - yeah I am not her real father .. but she is my heir .. I was in mafia and because of me she enter in this world ... 

Mahima - What and you let her enter .. 

Smarth - no I don't want her -

Drishti - enough I don't want to discuss anything about it now .. and I know you don't want any relation with me so don't worry just few months you stay here after that you can go to your own world I will move to mine .. 

Divya - what you mean by that ? 

Drishti - I am converting my illegal business to legal one after that I will destroy the mafia world and than go back to london handle my company and live my life ... 

Mahima -What about marriage ? 

Drishti chucked  at her statement .. 

Drishti - Marriage , first of all I don't believe in love and second of all who wanted to marry a mafia queen ... I will adopt a kid and than live happily ... 

Divya - adopt a kid you are never going to marry ..  she nodded her head don't want this chapter to discuss more .. 

Rakshit - 1 sec what is the name of the company you took ... 

Drishti - Smarth group of company .. she said normally .. 

Shikhar - what you mean the best company of london and india ..  the company who we always try to win against it .. you are it's owner .. you never came in limelight in india but you are quite famous here also .. we really want to meet you and we are also preparing a  deal with your company .. 

Drishti - I am glad that you are so much happy to see me .. yeah I am not in limelight here but soon I will ... now no business talk .. you all must be tried go and get some sleep .. 

Drishti and everybody went to their rooms .. 

Precap - drikshit little bit romance .. 

So guys here is update , Hope you guys like it .. 

I am really sorry I am not being able to add romance but I promise in next chapter I will surely try to add it .. 

please vote and comment .. 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤