Drivya milan

Divya - Y-u-y-ou -a-re- al-ive .. you are alive .. she said with lot of difficulty ...  tears following from her eyes .. drishti eyes were also sightly  emotion but she cover it up with cold look .. divya came forward and hug her tightly like her life depend on her .. everybody was shocked except romi and  smarth .... 

Divya - di aap .. I mean kaise .... 

Drishti - divi but her eyes were still not wet .. she controlled her emotion so well ... 

Divya - aap jinda kaise ho ... I mean aap toh us din mar gaye the na .. jab un logo ne aapko kidnap kiya tha  ... 

Drishti - no .. divi we will talk about it later .... for now I want you to meet someone ..  and break the hug ...

Shikhar - divya How you know her ? 

Divya - she is my  twin sister .. we thought that we lost her but today she is alive .. I never like to talk about di as my parent thought that it was their fault and we were not being able to save her ..when ever we talk about her my parents always feel guilty so we stopped talking about her ... that's why I didn't tell you before ... 

Drishti - we will discuss about it later .. Firstly I want you all meet someone .... 

Shikhar - who ? 

Drishti - aunty bring her downstair  .. everybody moved toward the direction everybody get shocked  .. divya, shikhar , rakshit  and mahima ran toward her .. yes she is shivya shikhar and divya's daughter .. they all were shocked .. divya kissed her face multiple times .. and  hug her so tightly .. 

Shivya - mamma itna tightly kon hug karta hai .. 

Divya - baby aap thik hona .. aap yaha kaise ??  tears were flowing down her cheeks .. 

Shivya -  mamma mujhe massi yaha le kar aayi thi .. 

Shikhar pick shivya in her arm and also kissed her checks .. and rakshit and mahima also kissed her cheeks  .... 

Divya - matlab aap janti thi ki yeh meri beti hai  aur yeh bhi janti thi ki hum isse last 6 mahine se dhoond rahe the .. divya said in angry tone  . drishti sensed anger in her tone ... 

 Drishti - aunty aap princess ko andar le kar jayiye ... 

She went from there with shivya .. 

Divya - HOW CAN YOU DO THIS YOU KEPT HER AWAY FROM US .. HOW CAN DO THAT .. WE THOUGHT THAT WE LOST HER HOW CAN YOU ???? she shouted on drishti .. drishti controlled her anger as she know that she is her sister and her anger is not less than her ... when it come to her family ... 

Divya - We were finding her from  last six month and you keep her here away from her mother and her family .. How can you do this .. aapne ek baar bhi nahi socha ki ek bachi bina usske parents ke kaise rehegi .. aap ne humare bare main nahi socha .. kaise humne apni beti ke bina yeh 6 mahine bitaye ... She was shouting on drishti and now drishti anger was also increasing she know that she is right but she has anger issue she can't manage her anger .. 

Divya - You become heartless di  ... 

Drishti -  ENOUGH she shouted , her eyes were red and clod ... she clenched  her fist .. 

Drishti - I am going to lawn ..  and went from there .. romi also came behind her and try to stop her but she didn't listen to him  and started punching , punching bag very badly that her fist started bleeding .. she was removing her anger by hitting the punching bag ... 

IN SIDE THE HOUSE ... 

Divya was still angry on her sister .. and everybody was quite they don't know to be happy or sad .. Rakshit was so much surprised and shocked .. but one thing bothering was him that is drishti 's control on her emotion ... he saw her hugging her sister but not even a single tear escape  from her eyes .. her eye soften for a minute than she again control her emotion .. he was shocked that how can a human being control her emotion so well ...  all were silent .. after few minutes smarth spoke .. 

Smarth  - you did it wrong divya I know you are hurt , upset and angry on her but this is not the way to handle the situation ... you made the situation worst ... you  should not shout on her like that  she saved your daughter by risking her own life here you shout on her at least you have to listen to her once .. you know she has anger issues .. she can't control her anger ..  

Smarth - You know she was so guilty that she kept her away from you but if she didn't you must have found her dead body or may be kidnapped.. why you shouted on her .. you even don't know how much hurt she is by your behaviour... 

  Divya anger reduced and she listen smarth word carefully and came to know that she is also guilty .. she should ask her reason instead shouting on her .. 

Divya - I am sorry uncle I should listen to her .. she said in guilty voice ...  where she went I want to apologise to her ... 

Romi - ( came inside the house ) dad stop her na ... she is punching the bag so hardly her fists are bleeding .... and I think her wound was also started bleeding ... Dad please stop her she is hurting her ... 

And all rushed to the lawn ... 

Precap - shergill at drishti 's  mansion ..    

So guys here is update hope you guys like it ... 

Please vote and comment 

 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES I AM REALLY  THANKFUL TO YOU ALL 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME .. 

❤❤❤❤