𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜

𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜

ELEANOR WILLIAMS HATED the cold, with a deep burning passion. almost as much as she hated tech week at drama club when they were doing a big show, or as much as she hated the fact that she and her best friends had drifted. or as much as she hated the fact that she didn't know where beth was, or if she was even okay. it had been a year though, and no amount of ellie's optimism could convince her that beth wasn't dead. it was freezing cold, and the winters up here were especially harsh. if the twins were okay, they'd have shown up by now.

she was currently sat beside jessica riley at the cable car station, waiting for someone to show up. well, jessica was specifically waiting for mike, of course - they'd recently gotten together and seemed happy as ever, and ellie was hoping sam or ashley would show up. maybe josh, though she suspected he was already up at the lodge. jess and ellie hadn't done an awful lot of talking, just basic chatter about how the other was. "it sure is weird being up here again, huh." ellie stated as she put her phone away.

"weird? more like total creeptown." jess responded with an uncomfortable look across her face. "i can't help but think about how beth and hannah just...disappeared into the woods. surely their bodies would be found by now." she explained, tugging her lilac parka jacket around herself a bit more and pulling the zip up.

ellie had to agree, and she nodded. "yeah...but i don't think they looked up in the sanatorium or anything though."

"how would their bodies end up there?"

"dragged by a bear, or a wolf.."

"don't even make me think about that. if a wolf comes anywhere near me i'm gonna scream." jessica replied, making ellie laugh a little. "sounds like the cable car. new people! time to meet and greet." pulling herself up from the bench, she started walking towards the door, only to be frightened the hell out of by a loud thud. "ah! what the hell?"