𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗨𝗦

𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗨𝗦

"MICHAEL?" ELEANOR WILLIAMS yelled into the snowy outside, tugging emily's coat around herself a little tighter. she didn't know how she'd feel about seeing josh..seeing him so out of his tree, but she was trying not to think about that. he'd be okay, right? he had to be. despite knowing that it was josh behind this nightmare, ellie still cared for him, she'd always had a soft spot for the older boy, and she felt sorry for him. losing his sisters really took a toll on him, and he unfortunately must've gone down the wrong path.

ellie reached up to touch her forehead, feeling the big bruise that was there and hissing in pain. she didn't know how bad it really was because she hadn't seen, but jesus christ did it hurt. "mike!" she yelled, jumping down a little gap and landing in the snow. chris gave her a vague idea of where this shed was, but she really had no idea where she was going. "michael!" where the hell was this guy? she didn't like the idea of letting something happen to him when he arguably saved her life down in those mines, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she'd just stayed back at the cabin and waited.

a little shed came into focus as the cold air whisked through ellie's hair, causing her to shiver and shake her head. "mike?" she called out, poking her head around the corner to see him stood in front of josh who was all tied up to this wooden pole. "oh my god..."

"e-ellie? you're okay?" mike was confused by her presence though no more than he was grateful. it was getting a little stressful with josh. the brunet boy approached ellie and enveloped her in a tight hug, and ellie buried her face into mike's neck, just drowning in the comfort his presence brought her. "why...how...why'd you come up here?" mike asked, still not letting her go. his arms were wrapped so firmly around her shoulders that ellie was beginning to wonder if he would let go.

ellie took a minute to respond, though she did, looking up at michael as she raised her head from his shoulder. "i got really worried. about you being out here all on your own." she explained, all the while mike's hands were cupping her cold face just to make sure she was actually okay and not pretending for his sake. "thank you.." she whispered, her glassy eyes meeting his.