𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

"HARD TO BELIEVE that... 'thing' used to be a person." samantha said as the three teens walked calmly through the mines. it must've been so painful to turn, especially with what she, ashley, emily and chris had read in that book about the teeth, the skin. ellie nodded in agreement, walking slightly separate to them. whilst the two discussed who those wendigos could possibly be, ellie saw another one of those weird totems and picked it up, examining it as she had done with the other one a few hours ago. though again, she saw nothing.

𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙏𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙈
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴

the totem displayed eleanor tying her shoelace in the lodge, only to stand up and step back, bumping into a wendigo. the wendigo screamed and gauged eleanor's eyes out and crushed her head.

samantha looked at the two of them after mike had said that weird shit was going on at the sanatorium. "what kind of weird shit?" she asked, only knowing the wendigos existed, not anything about where they'd been captured and kept.

"someone was... capturing the wendigos... had 'em all tied up in these restraints and... we saw some real fucked up shit." mike explained, let by a gasp of surprise from the blonde girl. "ellie must have let them all out when she blew the place up..." he looked over to the girl as he mentioned her name, noticing how quiet she was being.

sam snorted, turning to look at ellie. "smooth move." the three of them entered a large cave, where there was a huge lake of water and pathways going around. deciding that the water would be their last resort, they headed around the pathway until they came across a pit that looked like a grave. it even had bones in it. "is that what i think it is?" she asked.

"shit...looks like a grave." mike commented as ellie walked over to something she'd spotted in the dirt. holding the object up, she realised it was a pink watch with the name 'beth w' engraved into it. beth. bethany washington. so she was dead...and these bones were hers - this was ellie's best friend's grave. sam took the object from ellie and read the engraving, showing it to mike who's jaw dropped open. "so this is where she was buried." he stated.