𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝗛𝗔𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗

𝗛𝗔𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗

"A SPIRIT BOARD? what're you guys, twelve?" eleanor williams asked with a laugh, stepping down the stairs from unpacking her things. she sat around the table where joshua, ashley and chris were sat - chris in a monk cloak for whatever reason. ellie wouldn't dare question him, he was rather funny when he wanted to be.

joshua, sat in the seat beside ellie lightly judged her. "shut up. it'll be fun. remember when we did this with the twins?" he asked, a bright smile on his face. he seemed so at ease, so damn happy and excited to do the spirit board.

"you guys did this with the twins?" ashley asked curiously, quite nervous to be honest. she didn't like the supernatural much, it freaked her out.

eleanor nodded. "yeah, beth was faking the whole thing and hannah didn't sleep for days afterwards." she laughed, just picturing it in her head again. 14 year old han, beth and herself, 15 year old josh who ellie totally had the biggest crush on back then, just sat on hannah's bedroom floor. that was so damn fun.

chris cleared his throat, reading from the transcript given with the board. "so it says here: 'to communicate with the spirit world you must free your mind of all preconceptions, drop all inhibitions, and generally give yourself over entirely to the will of others, sublimating your every desire to the whims of the spiritmaster', which is me—."

"it doesn't say that-." ashley said.

"and all present will remove their garments at my discretion—."

no matter how much joshua would probably like that, he shook his head. that was a game for a college party or something. which well, you'd suppose this kind of was, in a way. "chris come on, this is serious."

ellie zoned out for the rest of their conversation, looking out of the window and into the snowy outside. she wondered where that cabin josh had sent mike and jess off to was, and if they were there yet. though she didn't want to imagine what they were doing if they were. that was an image nobody needed. "ashley, since you're a recent convert, why don't you be our medium for today?" chris asked, causing eleanor to glance back to the table, placing her finger on the pointer.