𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬

𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬

SITTING ON THE stairs of the lodge alongside ashley, eleanor was freezing her ass off, to be frank. matt was really shaken by what he'd seen through the binoculars, having the face of a bulldog that had licked piss off of a stinging nettle, leaning against the outside stairway railing. "i wouldn't lean too hard against that if i were you. that thing is probably older than me and you put together." ellie told him, only being met with a roll of matt's eyes.

sam, chris, and josh all walked up to the foot of the lodge to meet the three others, and josh immediately enveloped ellie in a tight hug, one that showed both his gratitude to her for her help over the past year, and just now strong their friendship had become. ellie and josh had always been super close, like brother and sister themselves really, but now it was an unbreakable bond, seemingly so at least. "hey guys..get up here okay?" josh asked, pulling away from the hug.

ashley nodded, staying sat by herself on the steps. "yeah...well, more or less. but it's so good to see you!" she said with her usual soft smile. she'd had the least involvement in the prank, simply watching and popping out when hannah had removed her shirt, but she still felt an incessant sense of guilt, one that wouldn't go away.

"'sup with him?" josh gestured to the sulking letterman-jacket sporting guy. matt appeared beyond upset and didn't converse at all. shrugging, josh turned to face chris who seemed buzzing to get inside, and the pair walked up to the door to get it open with josh's key. "damnit. this freaking thing."

"it's iced?" chris furrowed his eyebrows.

"what else?" josh replied. ellie missed out on the rest of their conversation, as she decided to try and talk to sam, maybe get back on track to getting their relationship they used to have. she missed it dearly, and was desperate to get it back.

"sam! hey." she smiled, gathering that being friendly was the best approach.

sam glanced back at her and smiled warmly. thank goodness there wasn't any bad blood between them. "hey, el. how're you doing? it's so beautiful out here." sam spoke whilst picking at the flaking wood of the fence she was leaning against.