Chapter 2 - Gossip

Amanda James

It's Wednesday and this is the day where Evan wants to pay a visit, or more like we're going to start the project. I changed my clothes into a more comfortable clothes, I just don't like wearing the same clothes from school I feel like it's dirty.

I was in my room looking for some books that maybe can be a reference for our assignment. I suddenly hear a doorbell then look into my window and see Evan's sport car parked outside the front porch.

Oh he's here.

I ran out of my room then walk down the stairs to open the door, cause who else going to open the door for him. I slowly open the door and found Evan standing right in front of the door holding bunch of papers on his hands.

"Hi," he smiles then I smile.

"hi, come in," I said then open the door for him.

He gets in and walk passes me, his cologne always smells the same so gentle and manly. I walk him into the living room then he put the paper right on the table, I can feel the awkward  tension in the atmosphere just like what I expected.

"Have a seat," I said.

"Oh yeah thanks," he said.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked him.

"No it's fine," he said.

"I didn't know that Miss Harold hand you this many,"

"I thought she gave you a paper or some papers," I said to him while taking one of the assignments from the table.

"Yeah she's insane," he said.

"I've read some of them, I think she also gave some works to our senior that has already graduated," he said as I look at him.

"There's 2018, even 2012," he said then I look up at him cause I'm sitting on the floor.

"Yeah I can tell by the way this paper turns into yellow," I said to him then he laughs.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" He asked me.

"It's fine," I said.

"So what is your idea?" I asked him while started to open of the assignment to take a look at it.

"Let's plan a tree," he said then I laugh which makes him smile.

"Are you kidding?" I asked him.

"I know it sounds lame but it's not as lame as how it sounds like," he smiles while trying to explain it to me.

"Okay I'm listening," I said while smiling at him.

He began to tell me what is his Idea, I kinda like it but I think it is too simple. I want our group assignment to be a little heavy than that, so I asked him will he give me a time to think and we'll discuss it later.

"Sounds great," He said.

"Cool," I said.

"Wait can I borrow your laptop?" He asked me.

"Sure, wait" I said to him before I get it from my room.

I took my laptop from my room then give it to him, he opens safari and began to type on something. I watch him typing down a video of plating and stuff which kinda cool and makes me want to know more.

"Looks interested but I personally not into planting flowers," I said.

"It'll be much easier rather than us trying to pet some mouses," he said, well he is right.