They Teaches you how to use Katana

Requested by chcccmilkshxke

I had no idea how to write this since the past few chapter you were also a Pillar but just pretend that you're not in this chapter or maybe you guys were just training. 

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"Position your hands at the top and bottom of the handle then Hold it in front of you so it's perpendicular to the ground" Giyu explained as he watch you struggle to how to properly hold the Katana.

"like this?" you asked as you showed him how you did it, Giyu approached and place himself behind you then took hold of your hands. you could feel your heart beating so fast and you find yourself getting distracted by Giyu.

"like this, If you hold it like that you're gonna loose your grip when you swing it" he calmly explained, oblivious to the position the both of your are in. His hands were still place on top of your hand, helping you properly hold the Katana.

"I think I got it" you quickly replied hoping to ease your rapidly beating heart.  as Giyu then let go of your hand, you raise the blade over your head and swing it down as hard as you can to the bamboo that quickly got slice in half. 

"I did it! what do you think?" you excitedly asked Giyu so you turned around to face him hoping for a praise. 

"Your hands are soft" he said staring blankly at his hands that touch yours. It seems like it was not just you who was distracted. 

Obanai Iguro

"Put more strength on your swing" Obanai said as he watch you practice with the sword.

"wa-wait...let..me..rest for awhile" you pant as you try to catch your breath, the sun was already setting and it was in the morning when Obanai asked you to train, thinking that it would just be a harmless training you agreed, but you didn't know it would be this draining.

"maybe we should have improve your Stamina first" Obanai muttered as he plomp next to you on the ground and watch the sun set. a comfortable silence then envelop the two of you, after a couple of minutes you decided to break the silence.

"by the way, why are you so hell bent on teaching me how to fight?" you asked looking away from the sun that had already been gone for a while now, you stared at Obanai for answers who was still looking straight. 

"I won't always be around, so you need to learn how to protect yourself" he explained as he finally look at you and stared deep down your eyes.

"That's the cutest thing I heard, Thanks" you beamed smiling so brightly at him.

"although, I would never let them come near you let alone touch a single strand of your hair" 

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"I don't think this is a good idea" Sanemi said as he hold his sword on hand while you were on the opposite end ready to pounce and attack him. 

"Too late to change your mind!" you shouted as you ran towards him then swing your sword as hard as you can, but Sanemi easily block it with his own sword and out of instinct he added a little bit of strength sending you flying back to the ground. 

"ah!" you cried out feeling the pain all over your body. as soon as hit the ground, Sanemi was already there assisting you and helping you sat up.

"I fucking told you! let me see that!" he angrily shouted, anger, regret, guilt, worry all of these emotions passing on his eyes.