You Fall asleep on them

Opening Scenario: 

you and your boyfriend is on your way back from a mission, what's better way than to ride the train back after a long and tiring day. 

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

as soon as the train started moving you were already on your fifth yawn, the lack of sleep from running all over the mountain throughout the night taking its toll on your body.

Seeing the tears that formed on your eyes from yawning, Giyu turned to you, a curious and worried look on his eyes  "are you crying?"

"I'm not, just tired" your reassured him, while he nodded in response. silence then followed, both of you too exhausted to talk.

out of the corner of his eyes, Giyu watches you struggle to stay awake, your head swaying and dropping a couple of times. a warm smile spreading on his lips.

accompanied by the comforting silence and nice breeze sleep finally envelop your body, and just before your head drops, and was about to collide to the seat in front of you. Giyu quickly caught your forehead with his hand. he gently guided your head to rest on his shoulder, his hand wrapping around your waist as he pulled your body closer to him.

"sleep tight" he mumbled, letting you rest for the rest of the ride.

Obanai Iguro

no words were exchange as you and Obanai boarded the train, he let his eyes wander over the blurring scenery through the train window. it had been a hard and long battle, to the point even he can feel the aching and begging of his body to rest. even kabamaru was deeply asleep on his neck.

on the corner of his eyes, he can see you rapidly blink away the sleep out of your eyes, your yawn, and bobbing of your head from time to time. time passes he finally succumbs to his own sleep, his eyes finally giving up. but not a moment later He opened his eyes after feeling the sudden bump on his arm, turning to find your head resting on him.

"cute..." he mumbled under his breath

his heart fluttering at your peaceful and satisfied look as you unconsciously nuzzled your head on his shoulder, your hands wrapping on his arm.

with a warm heart, he shifted towards you, a protective hand wrapping around your waist before resting his head on top of yours.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"you look like shit" he commented as soon as the two of you sank on the train seat, side by side. it's not the most comfortable but it was enough to let your tired and exhausted body to rest.

"thanks" you sarcastically replied, rolling your eyes at him which his smirk widens. Thankfully, Sanemi took the tired look on your eyes and kept quiet, gazing far as he tries his best not to annoy you, he doesn't normally like to talk but the adrenaline from the fight was still high on his body, it was taking everything on him not to turn to you and start a conversation or something.

a couple of minutes later, his grumpy look turned into a smirk as he felt a bump on his shoulder, thinking it was you trying to get his attention, he went to tease you but stop as he took in your sleeping form, your head comfortably resting on his shoulder, a few strands of hair falling on your face. your chest rising and falling slowly.

not sure what to do, He sat still, doing his best not to move or woke you up, every time he felt you shift or grumbled on your sleep he would freeze on the spot and wait until your breath comes even once again.

"you're a pain in the ass.." he would groan under his breath once in a while, but he sat still until the train came to stop and he reluctantly carried you all the way into the headquarters, all the while being careful not to wake you up.

imagine the surprise you had when you woke up in your room after falling asleep on the train.

Gyomei Himejima

The mission was harder than usual, but having Gyomei around you finish it quickly but it doesn't mean the exhaustion didn't double.

you could feel every muscle on your body sighing in relief as you finally rest on the seat beside Gyomei, his large built providing you a sense of protection and warmth. turn's out it's not you that's aware of your body's state.

"Are you tired?" he asked, brushing a strand of hair away from your face.

"A little" you yawned

"Get some sleep" he mumbled, guiding your head to rest on his shoulder which you had no complaint with.

"don't mind if I do"

He smiled lightly, kissed the top of your head, and rested his head against yours, deciding to follow your lead and rest a bit as well.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro had always been bright and energetic, you love listening to him talk for hours about anything but right now, all you wanted was to curl up and sleep. you tried your very best to open your eyes and listen but your exhausted body was proving it hard to do.

"but Shinazugawa showed up and -" he stopped talking when he notices your heavy eyelids just begging to be close. a warm and adorable smile making its way into his lips.

"it's okay to sleep Y/n" he mumbled, snapping you off the dreamland for a brief moment.

"nooo, I want to talk to you a bit more" you whined, looking up to him with tired and adorable eyes, a warm feeling spreading on his heart at the sight.

"We can talk later, just rest for now" he quietly mumbled as you nodded and finally rest your head on his shoulder, letting sleep consumed you.

peering down at you at his side, Kyojuro moved your head to his lap to let you comfortably rest for the rest of the trip.

"rest well"

Tengen Uzui

"Are you that tired? you look like you'll fall over any second now" you amusedly grinned as you took in his beaten and tired body, his body comfortably sinking on the seat.

"I'm more surprised you have so much energy" he replied, narrowing his eyes at you, your grin wider than usual as you took a seat next to him.

"I'm always full of energy" you shrug, finally feeling the pain throughout your body, the demon didn't actually play nice with you and Uzui.

you watch the trees pass by in a blur, an elbow propped on the window sill, but soon you leaned your head on his shoulder while Uzui, converse with an elderly man on the other seat. he felt you on his shoulder but didn't think twice about it.

it doesn't take long for you to succumb to sleep, with the sway of the train, the nice breeze, and Uzui's scent, you let go and let your eyes close and relax your body. When Uzui finishes his conversation, he turned around to talk to you but instead he let out a quiet laugh as he took in your sleeping form.

"And you said I was tired" he smirks, adjusting into a more comfortable position.

Muichiro Tokito

Muichiro stared at the blue sky outside the train window, your hands' place on his lap intertwined with his.

he likes it when he can have a moment like this where he can blankly stare at the sky, just reminiscing, wondering, and drifted wordlessly into memories he has with you. but he loves it, even more, knowing you're on his side, safe and happy.

he snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a bump on his shoulder and your grip on his hand loosening. he spun around to glance at your sleeping form. Your breaths slowed and your cheek squished into his shoulder, a warm feeling spread throughout his body.

he let you sleep on his shoulder after tucking a stray of hair behind your ear, he peered down on you when he felt the goosebumps on your skin every time the cold air hits you. he pouted knowing he doesn't wear a haori to drape around you neither a blanket to cover you.

instead, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you close to his body as he shares his body warmth with you.