They Saw you in a Bikini

Requested by RosabelleTorchwick

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

 Giyu stiffly froze on the spot as soon as his eyes landed on you, laughing without a care in the world.  he was totally mesmerized, as the skimp clothing didn't do enough justice with all your curves. 

his face burned red as you notice his stare and directed your sweet smile at him. when he saw you excused yourself and made your way to him, he hurriedly took off on the opposite direction, completely forgetting there was tree. 

the loud smacking of his face on the tree echoed loudly, catching everyone's attention.

"are you okay?" you worriedly asked as you were quickly on his side helping him sit up, Giyu blink a couple of times, trying to make sense of everything around him, until his eyes landed on your body, a trail of blood trickling down his nose.

the cause of the nosebleed? whether it's you or the door, maybe even both, you'll never know.

Obanai Iguro

"I'm ready, let's go" you asked Obanai, when he turned around and took in your appearance, he quickly turned his back at you. a tinge of red covering his ears. 

"what's wrong?" you asked but he refused to turn back,  he kept looking straight ahead, not bothering to look at you. he was trying his best to avoid complete eye contact with you for he knew if he did, he'll explode. 

"oh come on, it's not like you haven't seen a lady wearing a bikini" you whined. it's not like he hasn't seen a woman in a skimp clothing before, but seeing you in it was different. the more reason for him to feel the way he feels, like his whole body was burning. 

"what's wrong with him?" Kyojuro asked, carrying foods and drinks for everybody, as he pass by you and Obanai who was staying on the corner, a far away look on his face. 

"I think I broke him" 

Sanemi Shinazugawa

you stayed on the side  of the lake, stretching your body before joining the others, until a shirt was tossed right into your face. you annoyingly pulled it off, looking around for the culprit "what the hell" you exclaimed, your eyes landing on none other than Sanemi himself. 

"what's your problem?" you asked, neatly folding the shirt and place it on the side. but Sanemi gruffly pick it up again and forcefully wrap it on you. 

"wear it" he groaned as you two played a tugged of war on the shirt, but you reluctantly just gave up and wore the shirt, which was by the way, his shit that almost reach your knees. 

"did I look weird on a bikini?" you asked, slightly feeling insecure as you saw Sanemi smirk in achievement after you covered yourself. sensing your change in mood, he took a step towards you and whispered right next to your ear. 

"you look absolutely hot, if you continued to wear it you wont be swimming with the others. you'll spend your time with your back on the ground" 

Gyomei Himejima

He doesn't need a sight to know you look absolutely gorgeous, he feels pride swells up on his chest at how lovely you look. he remained calm as he can feel the eyes of the others gawking at your exposed skin, he can't really blame everyone, you're a sight to be praised but there's just little patience in a man until he reach his limit.

he tried not to ruin the day by being jealous, but the whistling was the last straw. Gyomei casually slides his large body between you and the eyes of the others. completely blocking them from seeing a single skin. on the other hand, you remained clueless on what he was trying to do.

Kyojuro Rengoku

"hmm absolutely beautiful" he nods in approval as you chuckled at his expression, after you did a twirl to show off your outfit at him before you guys join the others, his bright smile seemingly more brighter. 

"now wear this" he said, handing you his shirt. you look as him in confusion as you hesitantly took the shirt on his hand. 

"I don't want anyone else to see you like that" he said, his smile never faltering. at first you though he was joking but the smile he gave you have something sinister behind it. so you put on his shirt and completely covered your body, before Kyojuro took your hand and lead you to where the others are. 

"Only I am allowed"

Tengen Uzui

you can feel his eyes on you, and you knew he was aware of that. but he continued to stare and even smirk when your eyes meet his. 

"you look dashingly flamboyant" he commented as he approached you and wrap his arms around your waist. his touch making you blush for some reason.

"but I think you'll look as much beautiful without it" he seductively whispered as he attempt to pull you away somewhere more private but you quickly escape his hold and put on a spare shirt. 

"good thing I brought a spare" you grinned, as you watch his smirk turn upside down into a frown. 

"you're such a kill joy" he mumbled, but still pulled you towards him and wrap you on his embrace. "but this doesn't look bad, it gives a different kind of sexy vibe" he winked, causing you to shake your head disbeleif.

"What am I gonna do with you" 

Muichiro Tokito

"you look beautiful Y/n, your skin looks so soft" Muichiro said beside you, as you two walk side by side. the moment you came out the room Muichiro was immediately on your side. 

wearing the skimp clothing, you expect others to ogle and gawk at you, thankfully, none of that happened today. everyone seems to be on their best behavior. not that you're complaining, you rather enjoy your time than worry about what others might say. 

unbeknown to you, Muichiro glared at everyone who dared look at you, his eyes that looks like his planning to kill them made everyone look away uncomfortably. though he smiles and talks sweet when you're around, the look he gave others was enough warning to them.