Confessions

Requested by Crystallinity5235

This is like how you two got together as a couple.

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

It took Giyu a while to understand what he was feeling for you but he was not an idiot to let it pass, and so he decided to confess. unfortunately, not everything goes to plan.

"I have something to say to you?" Giyu nervously said as he pulled you to the side, away from everyone else.

"I'm all ears" you grinned

"I..." he stammered. 

"ah!" but before he can confess, someone ran right in front of you, bumping into you in the process, causing you to stumble and loose your balance. 

but before your body crash to the wall, Giyu quickly pulled you with him causing the both of you to crash to the thin wooded wall. Giyu protectively wrap you in his arms as his body destroyed the wall. 

"what's happening?! are you both okay?" Tanjiro asked, who was on the other side of the wall. and seeing you on top of Giyu, he can't help but asked.

"so you finally confess your feelings to (Y/N)-san?" Tanjiro happily said 

"confess?..as in confess that you like me?" you asked, a little bit shock but at the same time happy.

"I guess not! Sorry Tomioka-san! see you!" and hearing your confusion, Tanjiro immediately ran away. 

"I...the word 'like' is not enough...I love you (Y/N)" Giyu confessed after he took a deep sigh. and those words are the only thing you need to hear before you pounce into the man for an embrace.

"I love you too Giyu!"  

Obanai Iguro

It all started with small talks, to exchanging letters then to giving gifts. it doesn't take a genius to notice that you and Obanai likes each other, sadly no one want's to confess first.

but everything has it's limits, even for Obanai. 

"Take it" Obanai said as he handed you a neatly wrap gift. causing you to smile so widely at him.

"oh Thank You!" and there it was that beautiful smile of yours that he can never get enough. 

Obanai is man of self control but when it comes to you, his self control seems useless. he doesn't know what took over him but instinctively, his hands had found itself on the back of your head and his lips on yours.

It took you by surprise but never attempted to pulled back or push him away. when he realize what he did he immediately pulled back, a look of guilt present in face.

"sorry" he muttered as he try to walk away but you quickly grab his collars, preventing him from leaving. 

"don't be" and with that you pulled him back towards you and kiss him again, and it was as amazing as the first one. 

"...so what does the kiss mean?" Obanai asked after both of you separated for air. 

"It means I love you" 

Sanemi Shinazugawa

It didn't take long for Sanemi to figure out his feeling for you, his not really quite sure how to confess so instead he did it the 'Sanemi way': Be angry and rude.