You told them you were Pregnant

Requested by denise_ecrivain

Giyu Tomioka

"Giyu...I need to tell you something" you nervously asked as you find it hard to look directly at his eyes. you and Giyu never talk about having children so you were scared on how he was gonna react if he found out your pregnant. 

"what is it?" he asked as he give you his full attention. 

"well..you see...I'm pregnant.." you said as you peered at his expression that morph into something that you can call happy. 

"Giyu..?" you called when a few seconds pass and all he did was stand still and happily stare at you. 

"Let's go" he sudddenly muttered as he took your hand and drag you to who knows where. 

"where are we going?" you asked, as you obliged and follow him anyway. 

"we should buy some baby stuffs"

he muttered as he was deep in though on what is those baby stuff that he need to buy. he was like a kid going shopping to buy his favorite toy. you didn't have to worry after all. 

Obanai Iguro

as soon as you  made eye contact with Obanai, you quickly turn around the opposite way. but before you could walk another step, Obanai was already right in front of you, blocking your way.

"You've been avoiding me, what's the matter?" he said as he took your wrist, gently, so you won't escape. 

"ahh...you see..." you shuttered. you've been hesitating to tell Obanai about your pregnancy since it was unexpected. plus you were scared on how he was gonna react. 

"what is it?" he asked, his eyes determined to get the answer out of you. 

"Obanai...I..I'm pregnant" you finally said as you look down on the ground.

"..why didn't you told me earlier?" he asked as he let go of your wrist and pulled you on his chest, his arms wrap around you protectively. 

"I was scared your gonna get mad" you said your words muffled by his clothes. 

"I'm not mad, I'm actually excited" he muttered as he hug you tighter and closer to him.

"really?" 

"yeah, a Family with you is more than I could ask for" he replied as he place a kiss on your forehead.

starting that day, Obanai's protectiveness increase a thousands.  

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"Sanemi...I need to tell you something" you nervously asked as you fidget around the hem of your clothes.

"what?" he said giving you his attention as he notice you were getting nervous.

"I..I'm pregnant" you said as you ready yourself for his reaction.

"..."

"..."

"Sanemi?" you called after seeing him stare at you for like at least a minute. his usual frown was gone, instead Sanemi looks like he was having a hard time on what expression he should do. 

"ahhhhh I don't know what to feel!" he suddenly burst out or more like exploded as he ran towards you and pulled you for a hug.

"I want you for myself for a little longer but I guess starting a family with you is not bad either!" he said as he stared down at you and grinned at you so widely. Sanemi's expression was nothing but pure happiness and joy.