They Get Clingy

Giyu Tomioka

The moment Giyu heard you were on the infirmary, he didn't think twice to march towads the butterfly estate, ignoring the curious look of the other demon slayers.

"You're good to go, you can go anytime you want" Shinobu explained

"Y/n" Giyu called as he barge in on your room, once his eyes set on you he immediately wrap his arms around you and snuggled next to you.

"Giyu" you softly said, reassuring the water pillar you were okay.  It went for a while until you remember Shinobu is still on the room.

"I'm perfectly fine, you can let go now" you whispered next to his ear but instead of letting go he tighten his grip on you, showing no sign of moving at all.

"No"

You softly smiled at how adorable he was acting and glance back at Shinobu.

"We'll be staying here for the rest of the evening"

Obanai Iguro

The moment you woke up, Obanai already had you wrap around his arms, his head buried between your shoulder and neck.

Seeing he was peacefully sleeping you let him sleep for a couple more minutes. But soon, you remembered you had a long list of things going on for today.

"It's time to wake up" you mumbled, gently tapping Obanai on the back but he only groaned in response and pulled you closer to him.

"I have a lot of things to do" you said out loud hoping he let go but he only tighten his hug.

"But I get the feeling you won't let me do any of them" you sigh as you chose to just sleep in for the rest of the day.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

You were peacefully cleaning your sword when Sanemi walk in the room, eyes scanning for you.

When his eyes landed on you, he immediately walk towards you and plop himself down next to you, comfortably lay his head on your lap and use his arm to cover his eyes.

"What's gotten into you?" You asked, slightly bewildered.

"Just shut up" he groaned, and you did. He probably had a bad day or something so you just continue to clean your sword. But as time passes by you really needed to leave.

"Sanemi I need to go the bathroom" you said, looking down at him to see him staring back at you, a soft glare present on his face.

"Just hold it in" he snapped, Sanemi don't usually show this type of emotion and even if he did you would immediately knew something was wrong about him.

And the way he was acting you knew something or someone pissed him off again.

"What am I gonna do with you" you mumbled as you let your hands guide you to find his hair and paly with it.

"Fucking Love me"

"I already do"

Gyomei Himejima

Being with Gyomei for too long, you pick up certain hobbies from him like meditating once in a while.

After breakfast, you step out into the open space behind the estate and just close your eyes, feeling the wind and ground beneath you. But after awhile you felt a looming presence behind you and fingers playing with your hair.

"Gyomei" you mumbled, the corner of your lips lifting upward.

"I miss you" he mumbled.

You finish your meditation and leaned your back to rest at his body.

"We literally just had breakfast together" you chuckled while he adjust his position and pulled you on his lap.

"That's minutes ago" he replied back, followed by silence.

"What are you doing?" You asked as you notice the change on his aura.

"I'll meditate like this"

"I'm not complaining"

Kyojuro Rengoku

"That's strange, it's supposed to be here" you thought outloud as you come into a complete stop on a clearing in the middle of the forest.

"It's strange indeed" Kyojuro muttered beside you.

"We should split up to cover more grounds" you suggested as you glance at Kyojuro.

"That's a great idea"

And so you waited, but Kyojuro didn't move an inch at all. Ever since you left the headquarters, his hand never left yours.

"If we're splitting, you need to let go now" you said, gesturing to his hold on your hand.

He blink at you for a couple second then tighten his hold on your hand.

"I don't want to let go" he demanded, slightly frowning at the idea of being separated from you.

When he gets like this, theres no getting out of his sight for awhile.

"Alright, lets just go together"

Tengen Uzui

"Girls tends to be clingy" Uzui said as he and Kyojuro had the chance to have a Conversation.

"Is Y/n like that?" Kyojuro curiously asked.

"Yup, once she's with me she can't seems to move away" Uzui proudly said, a proud and triumph look on his face.

"Isn't that Y/n?" Kyojuro muttered as he spot you not far from them, Uzui immediately snapping his head toward you as soon as he heard you name.

"Y/n!" He called, as he catch up to you, leaving Kyojuro behind without explanation.

"Tengen?"

"Where are you going?" He asked as he falls behind to match your quiet and small pace.

"Oyakata sama called me" you explained then offering him a smile.

"I'll go with you" he announced as he took your arm and guide you to loop it on his arm. All the while Kyojuro watch from afar.

"Whose the clingy one now?"

Muichiro Tokito

The whole day you felt like you were being haunted by a ghost as you literally felt footsteps behind you but when you turn around there was no one there.

It doesn't help that you can feel eyes watching your every move. You knew who exactly it was, but everytime you would turn to asked if he need something he wouldn't say anything.

"Did you need something Mui?" You asked again as you cornered him on the hallway.

"No" he simply replied

"Then Why are following me around?" You asked a curious look on your face.

"Because..." he replied, averting his eyes away from you. You just sigh and softly smiled at him.

"Come here and walk with me" you giggled and extend your hand at him, while Muichiro ran towards you and gladly took you hand, intertwining your fingers together.