Living Together

Requested by -snowystxrs

I re uploaded this because when I check, turns out there was a problem in publishing it. can you please let me know if it's uploaded properly? thank you

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

"Giyu? there you are what are you doing here?" you asked after spotting the water Pillar, you and Giyu had gone to the market to buy some food. but one second when  you were not paying attention, he suddenly disappeared. 

and so, you've been looking all over for him, only to find him standing in front of a fish stall, following his gaze he was staring on a certain type of fish.

"...Salmon?" you asked

"can we buy some?" he said like a kid asking for permission.

"of course, if you wanted one you can brought it you know" you chuckled as you turn to the vendor and bought some.

"you handle the food around the house so I though I should asked you first" he said as the two of you walk back together, Giyu holding most of the food.

"It's both our house, so your free to buy anything you want" 

Obanai Iguro

as you expected, living with Obanai was peaceful and quite. you like it actually, no noise just you and Obanai plus Kaburamaru.

it was the afternoon, after eating lunch together, you and Obanai just laze around the couch. you reading a book while seating between his legs, enjoying each others company.

"you sleepy?" you asked Obanai as you felt his head rest on your shoulder.

"hmmm" he hummed as his hold on your waist lessen. 

"it's okay go ahead and take a nap" you softly said as you put down the book you were reading and gently pat his head, soon Obanai fell asleep, followed by you.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Living with Sanemi, there was no single day that was quiet. He was like a kid that constantly needed to be told off whenever he did something wrong.

"Sanemi? he-!" you stop mid sentence as you happen to pass by the bedroom, and with the door being open you can't help but see what's inside. Sanemi just got out of the shower and he was standing there right in the middle of the room with all his naked glory

"what?" he casually asked as he wipe away the water on his head with his towel

"CLOSE THE DOOR IF YOU'RE CHANGING YOU IDIOT!" you shouted as you turned around and cover your red face with your hands.

"what are you shy about, you've seen me naked countless time" he tease while smirking 

"Idiot! dumb ass! go die!"you embarrassingly said as you walk away from the room but not before pointing out something.

"Pick up your damn clothes, the basket is right in front of you!"  

Gyomei Himejima

Ever since you two lived together, you never once woken up with Gyomei beside you. he would wake up super early and meditate under the waterfall. 

and It was one of those days, waking up feeling cold beside you, you groaned and get up on bed. after doing your usual routine you made your way to the water fall to wait for him to finish.

and as you expected, Gyomei was meditating under the water fall, and so you sat on the grass and waited for him to finish. this was a daily routine for the two of you, though Gyomei constantly apologize for in-convincing you, you actually  enjoy it. the mountain was like a place just for you and him.

"(Y/N) Thank you" Gyomei muttered as he came out of the water fall and sat beside you.

"don't mention it" you chuckled as you place a towel on his shoulder to protect him from the cold.

"come on, let's go back before you catch a cold" 

Kyojuro Rengoku

Living with Kyojuro was like a dream out of a fairy tale.  with him being energetic all the time there was never a dull moment. but because both of you are demon slayers and a Pillar at that, you two were quite busy.

some days, Kyoujuro were home but you had a mission, and there are some days that you would be at home while Kyojuro had a mission. but there are also days when you two are on day off.

you are at home alone, waiting for Kyojuro to come back from his mission but it was already dark outside and the night was deepening. you promise to yourself that you would welcome him home, but due to exhaustion, you fall asleep on the couch on the living room.

arriving almost midnight, Kyojuro quietly entered your shared house, careful not to wake you up.but upon entering the living room, he was greeted by your sleeping form, curled up on the couch.

"sorry, I came home late" smiling to himself, he place a kiss on your forehead and gently carried you bridal style to your shared room.

"Good night (Y/N)" he muttered as you cuddle you next yo him and fall asleep soon after.

Tengen Uzui

"I'm home, sorry I'm late" Uzui called as he entered the house and was welcomed by the smell of food. upon arriving he was immediately next to you and giving you a hug. 

"It's okay, Welcome back" you greeted back as you hug him back. 

"I'm hungry, it's smells so good" he said as he peered at what you were cooking. 

"Go wash up and let's eat okay" you chuckled as you shooed him away from the kitchen but Uzui didn't budge from hugging you.

"I  miss you" he whispered next to your ear as he leaned down.

"we just seen each other his morning" you giggled

"still hours away from you is like years for me" he said as he hug you closer to him, your head buried to his chest as he rest his chin on top of your head.

"Just five minutes" he muttered as both of you enjoyed each others warmth.

-5 minutes later-

"Tengen you idiot! the food is burning!"

Muichiro Tokito

Every morning, you always woke up first before Muichiro, some days you wait for him to wake up and just watch him sleep but there are some days that you actually needed to wake him up.

"Muichiro wake up~" you softly called as you wake up wrap on Muichiro's embrace. you don't want to disturb but getting out of his embrace was kinda impossible.

"ngh...five more minutes.."he groaned as he tighten his hold on you.

"No, you have to get up and eat, come on~" you chuckled as you give him a quick peck to his forehead and forcefully but gently pulled him up to sat up on bed.

"There you go, Good morning" you cheerfully said as Muichiro manage to stay seated while he struggle to open his eyes, letting out a yawn, he smiled at you like he does every morning and then greeting you. 

"Good morning (Y/N)"