- O n e h u n d r e d & s e v e n t y -

Kenzie and I talked until Holden texted me saying, that he was here.

Maddie: "I'mma shoot with Holden, he said that's his gift to me. So I don't know when I'll be back, but I'll come by again before I leave of course."

Kenzie: "You better bitch."

I walked out and headed down to meet him, I silenced my phone. I pushed the button and Holden came out of the elevator. 

Holden: "Happy birthday Maddie!" He gave me a tight hug.

Maddie: "Thank you, where are we shooting today?"

Holden: "Just around, there's no designated place today."

Maddie: "I love shooting like that, like when there's no plan. That's how I got my favorite picture. Do you shoot like that a lot?"

Holden: "Depends who I'm shooting with, the first time I shot with you, I had a plan laid out and everything because those are places that I have always wanted to shoot. But never had anyone good enough to do so, but most of the time there's no plan and it's spontaneous. Did you talk to Kenzie?"

Maddie: "Yes sir, I showed Kenzie the screenshot of the list and Billie had already shown it to her. Kenzie said that she's already been looking into everything and a majority of it's possible. She said we'd really get into it when I got back."

Holden: "So Kenzie knew that that's what you wanted to do?"

Maddie: "She didn't know that I wanted that to be the plan, this is the most structured my career has ever been. It's only structured because it was based around something, but this time, it's not based around anything and I have free range and I can take as long as I want and as long as I  need to."

Holden: "Did you say anything about your house?"

Maddie: "I talked to Billie about my house, I didn't really talk to Kenzie about it though. Billie told me everything that I needed to hear, she's really good at that. But I talked to Finneas and he's now in on it and the whole situation."

Holden: "He's helping you?"

Maddie: "Pretty much everyone on tour knows about it except Billie, I wouldn't really care if she found out a long ass time ago, but if she finds out like today, when we're literally on the final day I would lose my shit."

Holden: "How do you think Billie will react to seeing you?"

Maddie: "Dani and I talked about this already, I've talked to everyone just to like compare. Dani said the first that she's going to do, is pull me into a hug, rest her head in the crook of my neck like she does and ask 'how long?''

Holden: "That right there is out of a movie, like damn. I think that she won't believe that it's real, that you're going to be there the whole time. Then like after tour, she's going to be like damn she was here the whole tour."

Maddie: "I don't know, if there's one thing that Billie taught me, is that moments like that shouldn't be planned out and you should let them happen with no plan in mind."

Holden: "How did she teach you that?"

How do I word this?

Maddie: "I was working up to tell her something, and I had a notepad that had all the information on it. One day, she was down in my kitchen and she saw it, she gave me this huge talk about why a moment like that shouldn't be planned and how that moment should literally just be in the moment, and like if you plan something out that causing you a lot of stress, you're just putting yourself through it twice."

...

Via Instagram: