7

It's party time, me and the girls are all getting ready in one hotel room while the boys are in the other. I'm pretty much ready I just need to get dressed. Claudia did my makeup for me and i love it.

Billie exits the bathroom completely ready and she looks cute in her louis vuitton.

Billies outfit^^^^

I enter the bathroom with my dress and change into it. I check myself out in the mirror and take a few photos before I enter the bedroom again.

Billie is sat on the bed scrolling through her phone and Claudia is finishing off her makeup.

"Fuck me dude" Claudia says, looking at my outfit. Billie looks up from her phone and immediately looks me up and down smiling.

"Girl your killing it with looks, fuck" Claudia says and goes to get dressed herself, leaving me and billie alone.

I sit on my phone at the table and post a few photos to my instagram

I sit on my phone at the table and post a few photos to my instagram. "Lex" Billie says from across the room. I lift my head up and smile at her. "You look beautiful" she says again, making me blush. I quickly look away, trying to hide it.

"Thank you bil" I reply.

"Don't call me that, your gonna make me blush too" Billie tells me. I look at her and smile, time to mess with her.

"Awww i knew you were a softy afterall " I tell her and she smirks at me. She immediately stand up and walks over to where i'm sat, leaning down to my face.

"Your the softy here shorty" she says, putting her hands on my neck, her face inches from mine.

"I mean i can make you blush, so you must be soft bil" i say, suddenly gaining confidence.

"yeah but i can make you nervous" she replies, making me raze my eyebrows.

"Prove it eilish" I say boldly. She looks at me shocked, but then smiles to the challenge. Unexpectedly, she climbs onto my lap straddling me, resting her body in mine. She rests her forehead on mine and licks her lips, her breath tickling her face.

"are you nervous yet" She says. I stay silent, not wanting to move. She knows she's already won.  A smirk grows onto her face and she climbs off me. What the fuck was that dude?

Billie resumes to her normal position on the bed across the room, back on her phone again. Finneas enters, and smiles at us.

"You all ready?" he asks just in time as Claudia leaves the bathroom. He sends her a smile and complements her as she gives him a hug.

"Yeah let's go" Billie replies. I stand up and grab my small bag, placing my phone into it.

"Lexi you ready" Finneas asks, looking at me. I nod and smile, following them out of the room.

We all head outside into the mini van which Billies parents are already in. I take a seat next to Claudia and stare out of the window at the beautiful city of Berlin. I've never been here before so it's good to take in my surroundings.

Billie's PoV

I fucked up bad. I fell for her, i never meant to fall for her. I have to be around this girl every single day, without being able to do anything.

I admire Lexi as she stares out of the window, looking deep in thought. The light from the street lamps occasionally brightening her face, highlighting her green eyes and all her features. I've never met someone so beautiful in my life, and she doesn't realise it. Her dress is hugging the curves of her body, her tanned skin glowing in the lights.

I don't know what came over me before, when i sat on her lap. She probably thinks i'm so weird now or something, and i know she heard mine and Finneas's conversation earlier.

I told finneas that I wasn't planning on acting on any feelings or anything right now. I'm constantly busy all the time, i have uncontrollable mood swings that i can't contain and i wouldn't want to hurt anyone. But i didn't expect to fall for her this hard, i've not even known her for a couple of days.

Lexi catches me staring, making me look away immediately and bite my lip hard. I scroll through my phone, trying to get my mind off her when i get a text from Finneas.

From Finneas
Stop staring at Lexi, she can see you dribbling over her you know.

I look up at him and shake my head before going to reply.

To finneas,
I can't.

Finneas is typing.

From Finneas
You like her don't you.

I put my phone down and look at him. He looks up at me and smiles as i nod slightly. What am i meant to do.