31

"Happy birthday Lexi, you cant come downstairs yet, but were nearly done" Claudia says. She texted me an hour ago to see if I was up or not because she didn't want to wake me bless her.

Yesterday I just passed out and slept all day, I couldn't be bothered with anything. But its my birthday and I'm so excited. Claudia leaves the room, promising to shout me when their done. I have no idea what they have planned but i'm excited regardless.

I start getting ready, putting on my makeup and brushing through my already straight brown hair. I pick out an outfit from the closet, not really knowing what to wear. Claudia was kind of dressed up, so I might as well make an effort.

 Claudia was kind of dressed up, so I might as well make an effort

                        Lexi's outfit^^^^

It may be slightly revealing, but i'm in LA and its warm. Who the fuck cares?

"hello hottie, you can come down now" Claudia says entering the room looking at my outfit. She is literally like my best friend right now, i love her so much. I spray some perfume on myself and take hold of Claudia's hand as she leads me down the stairs. As we reach the bottom she stands behind me and puts her hands over my eyes and takes me into the living room. I hear a load of laughs and giggles.

"Ok 3,2,1 SURPRISE" Claudia moves her hands and immediately greeted with my family and my best friends Lucie, Kelsey, matt and Alex. Omg they came.

My mom runs to me and hugs me tightly, with my dad, brother and sister soon joining us in the hug.

"I missed you guys" I say and squeeze them tight. I let to see Lucie behind with tears in her eyes. Awww why is she crying.

"My baby!" I say hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much Lexi you don't understand" she says, burying her head in my neck. I give the others hugs and thank Maggie and Patrick for planning this all for me. I'm actually surprised that my friends aren't going crazy for meeting Billie.

Wait a second. Billie isn't here?

I look around admiring all the decorations and balloons which are set up so cutely. That was definitely Claudia. There's a huge breakfast in the kitchen that Maggie and Patrick have been doing. I put my arm around Lucie and look around at all the gifts and stuff on the sofa. I cant believe there here.

My thoughts are quickly interrupted when Billie enters the house and comes in the room, carrying a gift bag and a big box at the same time.

"I'm so surprised you didn't just drop that eilish" Finneas says, taking the box off her.
Claudia puts her hands over my eyes again as they start setting something else up. Sneaky bunch of people.

She removes her hands after a few minutes and everyone is stood around me, beginning to sing happy birthday. Finneas walks in with a huge cake with a 19 on it. This is what Billie was doing.

'Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to Lexi
happy birthday to you'

I blow out my candles and make a wish before smiling at Finneas. He puts the cake down and gives me a small hug.