33

I love our billie wattpad fam your all the best honestly, keep up with your commenting, love you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MEXICO DAY 1!

We didn't do much yesterday, Claudia and I walked around the streets seeing lots of scenery. Billie and Finneas both had rehearsals so they couldn't come. But regardless we had a good day.

Right now i'm just sat in Billie's dressing room, sending out all the meet and greet photos while she is sound checking. Earlier, I had a walk around the arena looking for all the food stalls and stuff because for some reason we don't have catering at this show.

"Working hard babygirl" Billie says, sipping her bottle of water as she comes into the room.

"I've just finished actually" I say and log out of my laptop. She sits down on the sofa in the corner of the room and goes on her phone. I stand up and carefully put my laptop back in my bag. The new camera was really fucking good, so i'm excited to what it will be like later.

I walk past Billie and she grabs hold of my waist, pulling me down on her lap leaning into her body. She buries her head in my neck and places a small kiss on it.

"be my girlfriend" she whispers, her breath tickling my skin.

"really?" i ask, not knowing if I heard her correctly. She lifts head head up and looks so me. With a small smile on her face she nods.

"Ok" I say quietly, before I kiss her forehead and cuddle into her. THIS BITCH IS NO LONGER SINGLE!. She wraps both her arms around me and rests her head on top of mine. I would absolutely love to continue this but its warm in here and the air con isn't working.

"get off me now i'm sweating" I say laughing and she let's me get up off her lap.

"I know dude they need to fix this fucking fan" Billie says, wafting herself with her hand. I grab some bike shorts out of my bag that I smartly packed earlier. I grab one of billies bright green 'billie' t shirts and hold it up at her smiling.

"yes you can wear it, weirdo" she says laughing and looks back down to her phone. Lazily, I walk to the bathroom dragging my feet on the ground. Quickly, I get dressed feeling the air hit my skin, cooling me down a bit. Billie's shirt is pretty big on me so it covers my shorts which is cute. Got that oversized t shirt vibe going on, plus it smells great soooo.

I pair the outfit with some black, blue and white Jordan 1's, which probably dont really match but who cares dude.

Finally after a while I head out the bathroom to find Claudia and Finneas arguing and Billie trying to find out what the fucks going on. Hesitantly, I walk up to the group and look at them with confusion.

"fuck sake stop shouting at each other, what is going on?" Billie says groaning. Claudia sighs and stands next to me, putting her arm around me.

"She is mad at me because I have this girls number and I've been texting her. But it's not like that, i've known her since I was a kid" Finneas explains and sits down next to his sister. I mean I dont blame Claudia for being annoyed.

"It's just the fact that you go behind my back talking to a girl, and then get all weird with me when I see your messages" Claudia says back with a lot of emotion in her voice.