34

Back stage I edit up the photos which doesn't take long at all because the camera makes them look good anyway. I send them all to Billie, Finneas and her team and close my laptop.

I head to instagram and post one of the photos I took, smiling at how cute billie looks. I love her hair like that.

Liked by ClaudiaSulewski, AlexM and 75,000 more

LexiTaylor: these 2 are the most distracting people when im taking photos. But THANK YOU MEXICO 🇲🇽 @billieeilish @finneas

Comments

Billie'sbae: thank you for meeting us
LucieBriggs: keep doing your thing girl.

I sit back at side stage with Claudia and Billie's parents and watch the remaining of the last song Bad guy. The fans go crazy for this song. After the song finishes she fake hugs her fans and runs off stage after Finneas. He gives us all hugs and rapidly drinks a bottle of water.

Billie does the same, standing next to me out of breath. She places a kiss on my lips softly, before letting go and taking her inhaler.

"Lexi, Claudia come with me to sort the food out while they get showered and everything" Maggie asks us both. I nod and turn to follow her, but Billie pulls me into her sweaty body again and kisses me.

I run after Claudia and Maggie, catching up with them and exiting the building. I put my VIP pass back on because they wont let me in otherwise. We grab the food thats been delivered and carry it inside. There's so much to take in because theres so many people on this tour.

We set it all up on the table in the greenroom, ready for people to take. Andrew the drummer comes in and fist bumps us all before grabbing some food. I do the same, although its not as nice as maggies food.

A few minutes later Finneas and his sister enter the green room smiling. Both of them showered and clean. Billie has dried her hair and resumed her half up half down hairstyle. However shes now changed into some black sweatpants and a different shirt.

She grabs some food and water and sits down next to me, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"What did them fans say to you" she asks, stuffing a few fries into her mouth.

"They were like, are you lexi? i love your style and content" I reply, trying to mimic their accents making billie laugh.

"That's so cute baby" she says smiling.

I watch her as she scrolls through her instagram finding the photo I tagged her in. She turns her phone away and starts typing so I cant see it. I get my own phone out and look through my notifications.

'BillieEilish commented on your post'

BillieEilish: you distract me when i'm on stage😉

I look at her and shake my head. She knows her fans will question this. I notice Finneas has also commented.

Finneas: I will forever pull weird faces at you to make your job so much harder.

I roll my eyes with a slight smile on my face and continue to watch billie on her phone. She goes onto her messages and texts somebody called 'Q' back, who said 'see you tomorrow then shorty ;)'. I frown my eyebrows when she replies with a love heart, but then quickly look away when she puts her phone back down.

She puts her plate in the bin and sits back down, intertwining her fingers with mine.

"Mom, the bell twins and Q are coming to see the show tomorrow" Billie tells her mom who nods and replies "ok".

"Lexi honey can you go and see if the support act Jessie needs any food in her green room for me" Maggie says handing me a tray as I nod. I head out of the room and look for the sign that says 'jessie reyez'. Surprisingly, I havent actually seen her once this tour and shes played every show. Sure i've seen her on stage, but no other time.

I knock on her green room and her security guard appears at the door with Jessie next to him. I smile at them both.

"Hi, Billies mom maggie sent me to ask if you need any food?" I say politely.

"That would be amazing come in" Jessie says nicely and steps aside so I can walk in the room. I place the tray down on the table as she thanks me.

"Your on Billie's tour team right?" she asks looking interested. She's actually really pretty.

"Yeah, i'm Lexi her photographer" I reply smiling and she shakes my hand.

"Well lexi we should hang out sometime, theres not many young people on my team so i'm kinda on my own" she whispers so only I can hear.

"Sure well if you need anything i'll either be in one of the dressing rooms or the green room, it was nice to meet you" i say walking back to the door, making sure I leave some plates for them. Jessie opens the door for me and says goodbye as I walk away. Well she's nice. She's right tho her whole tour team looked ancient.

I enter the green room again and Billie looks at me confused. "That took you ages" she says smiling.

"I was talking to Jessie, I hadn't met her yet" I say and she pulls me down onto her lap.

///
After food we left the arena, making sure everything that Billie owned is packed up to take to the next place. Its hard work to be honest and takes a good few hours.

I sit in the back room of the tour bus, cleaning my camera lenses and everything before putting it away safely for tomorrow. Billie is on FaceTime to someone so I actually haven't seen her in a while.

Finneas and Claudia walk in the room holding hands and take seats at each side of me.

"Glad to see you two made up" I say, sticking my tongue out at them. It's pretty late but we all for some reason have a lot of energy. I'm pretty sure its like 1AM or something. But its fine because I can sleep late tomorrow. Finneas lies down and places his head on my right leg, and Claudia does the same placing her head on my left. They both look up at me and smile.

I put my hand in both of their hairs and mess them both up. Claudia's looks completely fine, but Finneas's hair is sticking up everywhere.

"Who the fuck's billie talking to man?" I ask them both.

"Her friend Q" finneas says and gets out his phone, scrolling through billies insta.

He shows me a picture of them together and Claudia informs me that they have dated before.

"Wait so why is she still friends with him?" I ask them both and they sigh

"They have always just been really close, i'm guessing you haven't had the ex chat yet" Finneas says and i shake my head. nope we have not.