Sonic's Story

Sonic's P.O.V

I have lived on Earth for ten years now. I've only ever met one person on Earth though. Actually, I only interacted with her once.

Who is she? Well, that would be Y/n, of course. I met her when I first came to Earth. Like, I met her immediately after arriving on Earth.

I remembered it like it was yesterday. I could never forget how kind she was to me back then.

I had just lost Longclaw and I was sad. I was alone in a forest on an unknown planet. Usually I wasn't scared of new places, but without Longclaw, I was terrified.

I wanted to cry. I felt so alone. But that was when I heard Y/n's voice for the first time.

"Hello? Are you okay?"

I turned around, shaking. I was found right away. Maybe this person wanted my powers too. I was too shocked to move, cowering in place.

"My name is Y/n. Who are you?"

I inspected Y/n as she spoke. She had shining e/c eyes and h/l, h/c hair. She seemed so calm for someone that was looking at a little blue hedgehog.

"I-I'm Sonic."

"What happened, Sonic? Are you okay?"

She started to approach me, a concerned look on her face. I didn't feel so scared anymore, but I knew this wasn't a good thing.

"I- You weren't supposed to find me. I'll have to leave again like Longclaw said to."

"I won't tell anyone about you. I pinky promise."

Y/n held out one of her fingers. What the heck is a pinky promise? I tilted my head out of confusion.

"Don't you know what a pinky promise is? We put our pinkies together and it makes a promise."

"Oh."

I wrapped my small finger around Y/n's finger, seeing her smile at me. However, there was more to this promise.

"Will you be my friend, Y/n?"

"Sure! I love new friends!"

"Thanks. I can't stay very long, but don't forget about me, okay?"

"I won't forget, I promise!"

I smiled at Y/n, hugging her gently. She seemed surprised about me hugging her, but she hugged back tightly.

I felt so much better. I didn't want to cry anymore. Hugs really fix a lot. Sadly, it didn't last very long.

"Y/n?! Where are you, Sweetie?!"

I gasped, wiggling out of Y/n's arms. Before she even realized what happened, I sped off. I couldn't let anyone else find me. Y/n promised not to tell anyone, so I trusted her.

As I got older, I spent a lot of time watching the people of Green Hills. However, I spent the most time watching my favorites.

There was Donut Lord, the man that talked to donuts and protected everyone in Green Hills.

There was his wife, Pretzel Lady. She was very nice to animals and was strangely born without bones.