Bar Fight

Y/n's P.O.V

"What's a bucket list?"

"A bucket list is, uh... It's a list of things you wanna do in your life before you, well, kick the bucket."

Sonic didn't seem to understand my dad's explanation. His next statement made me giggle, even though it was kind of dark.

"I've never kicked a bucket, either! Oh, I gotta make my list!"

Sonic ran off, grabbing a pen and a writing pad from a waitress. He was back in the blink of an eye and was writing down his list in a hurry. He seemed very giddy while he was writing his list, but became sad when he finished. I looked at him concerned.

"What's the matter, Sonic?"

"There's so much stuff I've never done. And now that I'm leaving Earth forever, I guess I missed my chance."

"Sonic..."

I felt terrible for Sonic. I also felt sad that my time with him was limited. I didn't want to see him go. My dad sighed and looked around the bar.

"Well, I guess this is the kind of place you could get a lot of living done in a short period of time. I suppose we could spare an hour."

I smiled at my dad and then at Sonic. His face lit up with excitement. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his seat.

"What do you wanna do first?"

"What are they doing?"

Sonic pointed at a group of people line dancing. I pulled Sonic with me to show him how it's done. I may not be the best dancer, but I can totally bust my own strange moves.

I showed Sonic how to do it while my dad came over and joined us. After a bit of that, we decided to play some darts.

My dad got a bullseye on his first try. I took a dart and got it on the side of the board. After that, Sonic grabbed the bucket of darts and started throwing them. However, none of them hit the target and some of them actually hit some beers on a tray that a waitress was carrying, making them spill all over the floor.

We moved on to the basketball game. I was competing against my dad when I suddenly threw a ball that felt very fluffy. The ball turned out to be Sonic. He sat on the ring of the net, kicking his feet over the sensor and making the score rise like crazy.

"We win, Tom!"

"Woohoo!"

Sonic jumped out of the game and I gave him a high five. He seemed really happy about receiving a high five, cheering to himself.

We danced a bit more and then had Sonic try out the mechanical bull.

"Wait a second, is this bull missing a head, or does it have two butts?"

The bull was going pretty slow, making it too easy for Sonic. My dad and I looked at each other, faking a shared yawn. My dad pulled out another quarter, sticking it into the machine. I smashed my hand onto the button for the hardest difficulty.

The bull started going crazy, making Sonic flail around on the back of it. My dad and I laughed until Sonic suddenly went flying off. We both looked concerned until he suddenly rushed back and stood on the bull.