love cycle

Lorenzo pov.

"Check up nigga" saint yells at me, as we play a one on one basketball game.

"I'm tranna check on that ass, but you be playin pa" I say as I normally flirt with him. I mean everybody shoulda been known I wanted saint from the jump. But he on this 'iM NoT a boTtOm' type shit. Lowkey petty asl foo.

"My nigga you know I ain't no damn bottom chill out wit that fruity shit" "ok baby you know this long John waiting on you" I say as I threw the ball to him.

"Yeah aight clown"

"Aye I'll be back I need to get my water bottle out my car" I sit my phone down on the bench as I starts walking to my car.

I walk back like 5 minutes later since I got distracted looking at mfs asses, and my phone wasn't in the place I left it so I know he went thru it. But I ignored it and told him I had to go as soon as I saw the message he opened.

#4
Come over daddy, it's wet just for you.

I'm omw.

I got in my car and left after I offered renzo a ride, but he denied it and said he'll call kacey. I already knew he was being petty from wat he saw, but I ain't say nun.

I pulled up to Caleb crib like 20 minutes later and knocked on the door. lemme tell you, that nigga answered the door quick asl.

"Wassup lil baby"

Was the magic words, and next thing I know my dick was down his throat and he was gagging all on my shit.

"Future bae❤" is calling..

"Yo" I said as I picked up the phone, tranna hold in my groans.

"Wya nigga" "why you need su- shit bruh" I say letting a groan slip out. "My nigga I know you ai- bye" he said as he hung up. I just threw my phone to the side as I felt the all to familiar tight feeling in my stomach, knowing I was finna nut.

I let my tip hit the back of his throat a few more times before I was yelling "fuck I'm finn- shit!" As my kids flowed down his throat and he swallowed wit no problem.

I pulled up my pants about to head out till he stopped me. " you not staying daddy? " "bruh why you acting slow. You know I'm not" I say as I walked out the door making my way to my crib.

I made it to my house about 10 minutes later and walked straight to the bathroom getting in the shower.

I was tired asl after that. I got out and put on some psd underwear. The only underwear I wear. Then laid down and fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saint pov.

"Yes my nigga , I called him and he was fucking some nigga man" I said to kacey as I was telling him about wat happened.

"But why you mad if you don't like him?"

" Cause... " I tried to explain myself but nothing else came out. "Wait.. You do like him!" Kacey yelled thru the phone.

I didn't respond so he kept goin. "I knew it bruh, sum was telling me you did" he said as he was rolling a blunt. "Ok best chill man, yeah I got a lil feelings fa the man."

" Nah you got big feelings lil bruh"

"Whatever you say bruh" I said yawning. "Aight saint go yo small ass to sleep it's getting late love you" "Aight bruh love you to" and with that I hung up and went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up at like 7am to a phone call from renzo.

"Hello"

"Wassup wya"

"I'm my bed nigga. Sleep"

"Get up I'm tranna see you"

"Nah bruh go see 1-5 that's in yo phone"

" Saint"

"Can I sleep bruh. Or how bout you see the nigga you was fucking on yesterday. The one you left me fa"

"Saint"

"Nah bruh I hope you washed up after that shi-"

"Saint stfu! Ima be ova there in a hour. And you betta be dressed."

And wit that he hung up leaving me speechless. And guess what I did. I got up did everything I needed to and got dressed.

It was nothing special I just had on some black destroyed jeans, and a blue t-shirt with some lady on it, and air force 1's.

A lot of people tells me 'I'm thick' and 'got nice curves' and I can admit them gay ass comments are ture.

The doorbell rung and I already knew who it was so I yelled its open as I continued watching tv on the couch.

"Damn pa you can't greet me at the door" he said walking behind the couch.

"You good playa" was all I said staring down the tv.

"Aight let's go we goin to the mall" he said patting my shoulder.

"do I have to go bruh?" I said whining .

"Yes bruh let's go" and with that we left. And 20 minutes later we made it to the mall.

"Where we goin first?" Renzo asked me looking at his phone.

"Food court" I said quick asl. " I knew it. Aight come on"

We made it there and was eating, and not even 10 minutes into the conversation a nigga walked up and rubbed renzo shoulder while saying

"Hey daddy missed me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell me if y'all like it or not.