need me

lorenzo pov.

so im currently tranna pull saint from off this boy he was punching on. i mean i was hyping his head up at the same time. while kacey and mir was hyping his head up too.

i mean dude ass was asking fa it. he was one of my old hoe's, he was following us screaming shit at saint, i was finna pop him but saint got to him before me and punched him in his shit.

i finally got his lil ass off the boy who's name i dont remember. and held him in my arms as he was tranna get out of my grip. "saint jeremiah smith. chill that shit out." i said holding him closer and walked away.

and i noticed him and mir picked up the same trait. them crying when they mad. "bae you beat that nigga ass" i said as i sat him on a table and wiped his tears and laughed.

"ik." he said smiling to. showing his bloody braces. "hea" i said handing him some water cause his braces cut his lip.

he seemed to know that cause he put the water in his mouth and spit it out. "you wanna stay or you wanna go?"

"im staying tf. dont nobody scare me" he said wit a straight face. "aig-" "FRIEND?!" "BESTFRIEND?!" we heard mir and kay yell.

"we ova hea dummies!" i said yelling back.

they soon came ova hea and told him how he beat that nigga to sleep. lol.

"aight lets go we finna get on some rides." i said the all three of them and walked away holding saint's hand. as kay and mir followed behind us.

we got on like 7 different rides and i me and kay won them these fat ass bears.

"aye we finna go" kacey said huggin saint and dappin me up, and mir hugged us both. "aight love birds" i said laughing.

"aye kay be careful and saint's mama said keep yall poles, cause you know theses "broke niggas envy us." i told them. "she actually said that bullshit?" saint said. "yeah she a lil gangsta. she keep ha 22 in ha lil purse." kay said shaking his head.

"hell nawl. but aight yall fr be careful." saint said laughing. "aight and stop beating niggas up friend." mir said as him and kacey walked away.

"you read ta go pa?" i asked saint as he was playing with his cut lip. "yeah" he said leading the way to the car.

i got in and started drivin. out of nowhere saint put his hand in my pants and started playin with my dick. "ayy dont start shit you cant finish." i said grabbing his hand. "who said i couldn't finish it" he said licking ova his pink ass lips.

and with that i was doin 50mph when i was posed to be goin 35.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saint POV.
"Go slow bruh" I said as renzo was finna enter his self in me. Yes I gave in and finna bottom fa now.

One day ima top him for tho. I ain't gon be the bitch fa long.

He put his tip and and I hissed, but he kissed my back to try and make the pain not to much. He then put all of him self in like 3 mins later and waited till I adjusted.

I soon nodded my head tellin him he could start movin.

"A-ah sh-shit nigga uu deep asl" I said as he was barely movin. Don't judge uu little fuckers.

"Damn uu tight pa" he said slappin my ass goin a lil faster immediately finding my g-spot. That's when I jerked forward cause it was getting a little to much to handle.

"Unt unt don't run. Take it" he said putting his hand on my lower back pushing me back on his member.

"Wa-it ni-nigga damnnn" I said knowing I was finna nut. He sarted goin harder on my spot.

"Pl-please da-daddy" I said reaching back tranna push him out some. "Nut bae I know uu want to" he said as he started jerking me.

"A-a-ahh s-shit niggaaa" I said as I nutted in his hand. "Mmmmm" I said licking my lips as he went deeper if possible.

"This mines?" He said pulling out till the tip then slamming all his 13 inches in me.

"A-a-ahhhhh fu-ck d-daddy" I said as cum start flowing out my dick onto the white bed sheets and my eyes rolled back.

"Answer me." He said goin crazy on my spot. "Y-yes d-daddy it's a-all yo-yours" I said a moaning mess.

"Ouu uu takin daddy dick so good" he said doin circles on my spot.

"F-fuck I-it fe-feels so g-good" I said putting my head in my arms.

"Shit bae uu so wet" he said goin harder as I let out these loud ass girly moans.

I just knew I was finna nut. "Nut" he said and with that I nutted fa the third time.

He pulled out and laid down "come ride it pa"

I moved weakly on top of him and sat down slowly on his shaft.

"M-mm f-fuck bae" I said as all of him was in me and started bouncing up in down.

"Fuck bae" he said grabbing my neck looking me in my eyes.

"D-damn I-it's t-too m-much da-daddy" I said tranna get up but he slammed me back down and started fucking into me hitting my spot.

"Nah shut that shit up and take it" he said tightening his grip on my neck.

"O-omgggg" I said as my eyes rolled back and I nutted on our stomach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lorenzo POV.
"Come suck it" i told him Cause Ik I beat it up good enough. He got on his knees and put my tip in his mouth groaning.

I licked my lips and he let my whole dick flow down his throat. And I realized.. he ain't got a gag reflex. Yep I was finna abuse this opportunity.

I held his head down and started fucking his throat as he took it. Everybody else either had a gag reflex or couldn't take dick.

But my baby could do both. "Fuck nigga" I said as his warm mouth felt good asl.

"Damn pa suck that shit" and wit that he said stroking my shit and moving his head as hella spit got on my dick.

"Damnnn bae" I said putting my hand on his head.

This was the best sloppiest head I ever got Ian gon cap. "Shit bae I'm finna nut" I said and he squeezed my dick and sucked my tip.

That's was a new trick. Nobody ever did that to me befo. And wit that I nutted in his mouth and he had no problem swallowing my kids.

"Round 2?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feedback please ❤️