titanic

lorenzo pov.

"bro no that nigga really trippin bruh. i aint playin im finna side ova there bruh." i told amir while driving in my blue hellcat challenger.

"you basically asked fa that reaction renzo. you basically told that nigga get out ya uber outside." he said laughing at the stupid shit i did. "i know bruh i did some stupid shit, but that dont mean he get on fucking social media and say he single. cause if i woulda did that i would be wrong. am i right?" i said getting pissed by the second.

"aye dont get me in that bullshit. i know you my best friend and shit but thats my friend, do you know how fast that nigga can get me in trouble wit kacey." he said fast asl.

"aye we do gotta chill on the trapin and bangin boss" he said sounding seriously.

"i know i already told niko he in charge. but we still gon be dropping by." i said pulling up to saint house. "aye tho i just pulled up. ima hit yo line later."

"aye remember he aint like nun of yo old hoes you cant make things betta with yo dick lorenzo. hes different." he said before he hung up and that shit really had me thinking.

i got out and knocked on the door.

"who is it!" i heard him yell from a distance. "renzo!" i yelled back then he opened the door slightly. "what dude" he said rolling his eyes.

"aye ion want to argue. i just want to talk." i said staring in his eyes.

"nah you good big bruh." he said about to close the door but i stuck my foot in the door. "saint fr i need to talk to you. just give me 5 minutes." i said trying to convince him.

"ya five minutes start now. talk" he said holding his hip.

"i cant com-" he then cut me off. "you wasting yo time lorenzo" he said speeding me up.

"ok look i know i fucked up yesterday. i didnt realize that you was wayyy different from my old hoes till now. cause im stupid, and i cant talk to you any type of way, then fix it with some dick. but you gotta realize that i aint mean it saint. but that shit you pulled yesterday on live wasnt it. you not single. period. you mines, and im yours. im sorry." i said to him not looking away.

"you damn right i aint like them hoes. but aight my nigga yeah you off the hook." he said opening the door more for me to come in. "can i get a kiss pa?" i asked then he kissed my lips and hugged me.

I got in and took my jacket and shoes off. Then I took my shirt off and laid in his bed.

"Aye bae Im bored asl I'm tranna do sum. Wat you wanna do" saint said looking at me.

"Ion know I'm bored to bruh"

"Unt unt. That bruh word gotta go my nigga." He said "aight pa I'm sorry" I said pulling him closer to me.

"Aye me and mir stopped" a said scrolling thru my phone with him on my chest.

"Stopped wat?" "Dealin and trapping" I said goin to Instagram.

"Good" he said closin his eyes.

"Aye but we gon have to drop by every now and then, to check up on the boys." I said rubbing his back.

"mhm" he said as he was goin to sleep on my chest. "go to sleep pa" and with that he was in a deep sleep.

thats when i got a phone call from a unknown number. 

"hello"

"hey daddy" he said as i got irritated.

"nah shordy i got a nigga. get off my line."