Butterflies

Thanks to @Isanasa14 for giving me such awesome ideas ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lorenzo POV.

I been feeling weird lately. Like saints been getting more dominant and I low key like it.
i
Like he been calling me "lil daddy" "pa" "lil baby" "baby boy" and shit like that and i just love it.

I neva been the type to get fucked but it's so hard fa me not to tell saint to fuck my guts up.

And y'all.. his dick ain't small. His shit prolly the same size as mines or a lil bigger.

He been playin the game all day not showin me no typa attention. I was gon call mir but ig him and Kay was out or fuckin like always.

I been horny asf listening to saint yell at his friends. Don't make fun of me ik it sound weird. But that dominate shit is so fucking sexy on him.

I've yet to tell him how I been feelin lately. Cause like it's weird ig. I neva been the typa nigga to hold my tongue but lately I haven't been as bold around him and ik he been peepin it.

I was layin on the bed scrollin thru instagram while saint was in the living room.

"Bruh shut yo bitch ass up! Trash ass nigga" saint yelled once again making me roll my eyes.

Like this nigga been on the game all day. And I'm so bored. The only time he said sum to me today was when he said good morning and gave me a kiss.

So I was watching TikToks and decided to make one of them videos when it's like a dude called me and asked if my nigga was still around.

So I got my phone and walked in the living room and sat on the couch on the side of the couch saint was sitting on.

I started the video and when the FaceTime sound came on he side eyed me. "Aye shordy yo man around?" He stood up so fast and snatched my phone causing me to crack up.

"That shit ain't funny nigga. Stop playin wimme fa I fuck uu up" he said throwing my phone at my chest.

" uu mad?" I said laughing harder. As he sat back down getting on his phone. "Why uu been so distant lil baby" he asked me.

That's when I froze cause I really don't know how ima put this. I was thinking if I wanted to tell him or not.

I chose to not say anything.

"Wat you talm bout baby?" I said playin dumb. "Like uu don't want a nigga to touch you. You know how many times I had to beat my dick cause uu been trippin?" He said now looking at me.

"It's nun important bae. You just be on the game to much." I said getting up sitting on his lap. But immediately regretted it and tried to stand up, but he pulled me back down.

"Lorenzo look at me." He said grabbing my face making me look at him.

"You wanna bottom?"

As he said them words my heart dropped to my stomach, and I looked down but he brought my face back up.

" look at me when I'm talkin to uu." And I looked in his eyes and nodded. " words baby" he said  rubbing my booty. (Ok y'all know how I said saint was like 5'7 or sum like that he's now 6'1 and Lorenzo is 5'9. And Lorenzo is gonna be more softer and he's real thick).

"Yeah" I said layin my head on his chest, I just know he was smiling.

" that's all uu had to say lil daddy" he said grabbing the controller and starts playin the game as I'm still on his chest.

I just grabbed my phone cause I liked how we was sitting. I just got on live and told them to ask us questions fa truth or dare and I got off his lap and heard him groan.

"Boy shut up I need to set up the camera" I said setting up my phone and takin the controller out his hand.

" pick a question fa me." I said as he looked at the screen. " truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare uu to give me a lap dance" he said makin me laugh.

Saints POV.

I knew I was gon get his ass to bottom. My dick to big to not have him on it.

But we are currently playin truth or dare on live and I turned sum music on the speakers cause he finna give me a lap dance.

He started movin in front of me . And lemme tell y'all my baby booty big and his shit move. But I pulled him back on my lap cause he wasn't on there fully.

I slapped his ass and imaged how he would look as I'm giving him deep and hard backshots as his fat ass booty bounces back.

That shit seemed sexy asl. But I snapped out my trance as he got up and I moved my member around in my pants cause I was on brick.

He laughed cause he know wat he did to me and looked at comments. "Truth or dare" he asked, "dare" "I dare you to lemme give uu a hickey" I smacked my lips cause I was already on brick and now I'm just thinking he wanted to get fucked on live.

"Not on my spot tho" I said as he got on my lap, and he started sucking right on my spot makin me close my eyes rubbing his booty.

"Aight get up fa I fuck uu" I said tapping his side. He got up after sucking on my neck fa like 10 mo seconds and I showed the camera my neck.

I'm dark skinned but you could really see this hickey. That shit was a mad turn on bruh.

" bae I wanna fuck" I said leaning ova whispering in his ear as I can see it sent shivers down his spine and that made me even harder.

"Bae" He said as he looked at my hand itching its way up his thigh.

"Lemme beat yo back in pa" I said ending the live, and kissin his neck. "Lemme eat uu pa" I said now suckin on his neck.

To be continued..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all lemme know how y'all like the changes. And how y'all day been goin?💜